Werewulf: Approved, looks nice and i love the walk animation, functions well ingame, only dislike is overused face and ..bad talk animation.
I'm not impressed. Reasons:-
1) Horrible portrait talk anims.
2) Part of the hat is invisible when viewing from certain angles.
3) Stand Ready 2 and Stand Ready 3 anims are just static, inanimate, anims.
4) Stand 3 looks like a part of it is cut off. Of course that could be a War3 Model Editor bug.
5) Some ungodly gray lines appear along with the smoke in Attack 1 animation.
6) The team colour only appears on the hat.
7) The attack 2 and attack 3 anims can also appear during ranged attacks in the game.
There are a few good things though:-
1) Good idea to make something like this.
2) While not perfect, it doesn't look bad with ingame textures.
3) Good idea about the reload part after firing. The dwarven riflemen look odd when they continue firing without reloading.
Final rating: 2/5
Well, it wasn't meant as a WW1 soldier, you can just look at the anims. And it has a hat, because ... because I saw then also on handgunners in Mark of Chaos.