• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kale'Vork Gunner

Reactions: deepstrasz
(screwed up when I was updating, so I had to reupload. hopefuly all the bugs are fixed out now.)
...Around this time, the 'Vorks got a hold of guns, and they just fell in love with them. The bang, the fire, the power, it seemed they were made for each other. Now, the smaller, or "lesser", tribes didn't know muh about them, and some of them still don't have any, but the Bigger, aka "Greater" tribes had them all over the place, using them to round up "emplyees" for the corps. The little tribes didn't take kindly to this...
-Jon, Terran Historian

The Kale'Vork Gunner is the secondary ranged unit for the Tribes. He uses a heavy machine gun with a belt that comes around to a box on his side. The gun is quite heavy, and it's tempature can be extreme, so he is lightly armored. Animations based off of my new(and soon to released) UTN Regular model.

Keywords:
kale'vork gunner
Contents

Kale'Vork Gunner (Model)

Kale'Vork Gunner (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Seems like you fixed the issues, some slight bugs with the portraits lower jaw but no biggy. Approved as it now meets the requirements and works ingame.

M

Werewulf: Seems like you fixed the issues, some slight bugs with the portraits lower jaw but no biggy. Approved as it now meets the requirements and works ingame.

Level 12
=D, Looks like a barbarian with a machine gun! Or just rambo with a long nose. Great job 4/5!

Make one with a shotgun maybe? Or perhaps a grenadier unit? A Mountted version of this unit would be great.