• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kale'Vork Warrior

Reactions: deepstrasz
The Kale'Vork are a proud and noble people. Though they exist on many worlds now, they hail form the planet Razz'Gel'Shed, "Great Land Home" or "The Great Home Land" in their tounge. Most of their "colonies" are the result of corporate re-plantation, so as they'd have a cheap woprk force for their factories. They didn't like this to much...
-Jon, Terran Histroian

The Kale'Vork Warrior is the basic foot soldier of the Tribes. They are not much different from their ancestors, except for a few updates, like bullet proof armor. They use their great blades, which act more as a crushing weapon than a cleaving one. Warriors stoond on every front a Kale'Vork has ever held, and stand on all they hold now.

New model. Old model can be found here http://files.filefront.com/KaleVorkWarriorOLDzip/;9423938;/fileinfo.html

Keywords:
Unit, Alien, Sci Fi, UTN , Kale, Vork, Warrior, Tr
Contents

Kale'Vork Warrior (Model)

Kale'Vork Warrior (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: I barely see any changes at all besides a new basic skin and stretched face. Please add more changes or it will be rejected. EDIT:It has been days and no changes have been done, rejected. EDIT: The new changes are good enough to be...

M

Werewulf: I barely see any changes at all besides a new basic skin and stretched face. Please add more changes or it will be rejected.

EDIT:It has been days and no changes have been done, rejected.

EDIT: The new changes are good enough to be approved.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
My suggestions:
- Add some armor. In the story you state they added armor that can withstand bullets.
- Change the weapon. Make it not an axe but a real tough looking blade. Perhaps the blademaster's?
- The helm needs to go. If you add some kind of hair-style on his head he would look awesome. Demon hunter or bloodmage style hair might work well.