• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hail to the Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, as you might have guessed from the title, this thread is about President Obama, not to say that he is bad or he should not be our President but to say your standpoint on how to react to his election.

I personally think that we should support Obama weather we like his policies or not and hope that he does the right thing for our country, and even if you think it's the wrong thing, to hope that it ends up well. After all it's not HIS country it's OUR country and I want it to survive just as much as Mr. Obama does.

So I say, Hail to the Chief!

P.S. It has come to my attention that some people think that this was the first Inauguration ever to happen, well, it wasn't. there is one every four years. the only difference is that this one had much more media coverage, because the media likes Obama more than any other President so far.

Level 5
Personally id rather chuck beer till i burst on my 16 birthday rather then driving a car. Besides, i could just tune my scooter so that it could drive 100km/h.

/on-topic
Im kinda sad that Bush has left, he is the best comedian that I've ever heard =)

You guys realize the president can't do SHIT.. if he tries to fuck up the nation in any way he can be thrown out of office in a heartbeat unless he can somehow corrupt the supreme court and the entire judicial branch he isnt going to do shit.. you dont need to worry -.-

The Judicial Branch, even with two new judges picked by Bush, is still somewhat balanced. And currently, the senate and house are ruled by the Dems. They OWN Washington D.C. about now... :hohum:

Status
Not open for further replies.