• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hacker or not (i know but do you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
lol no one has it right yet i PMed VG the answer since he was the first one to geuss guess aas much as you people want evently someone will be smart enough to know the closest answer so far is telefrags one

Level 1
A guy who practices everday against hard computers then plays against people on battle.net.
Every time he loses he starts over. Or is that impossible?

Level 3
1º TOTALLY impossible to win 7000 games without loosing one...
2º clan ubd sounds me like a nooby one... even the members are almost all peons and so is the chieftain
3º 1500 means the best icon for any race so it seems obviously that this guy cheated either by simple modifying his ladder stats directly, or by some hacking tool (which i doubt)
4º just checked out who mikekn is...

Michael N.
Forum Moderator
Blizzard Entertainment

its still pretty lame to do that just because he is from blizz

Level 22
A guy who practices everday against hard computers then plays against people on battle.net.
Every time he loses he starts over. Or is that impossible?

In a way. You would get a disconnect. If someone has, say, 500+ wins, 0 losses, and 6500 disconnects (which I HAVE seen in other games), thats a pretty good sign they are a cable-yanker. I think Blizz bans those people, though.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.