• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

.hack\\sign.v-1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

.hack\\sign.v-1 (Map)

Level 1
What did you edit? I've beaten this map at least 3 times (friend and me) and im just curious, did you.. spice up the map?

Try leaving some credit for the original creator, he deserves credit for all the hard work he did on this map! :x

Level 2
hey man great work!!! i played like 30 min or so man this is a great map i must say there are some spelling errors but that about what i found until now... well keep up the good work man 4/5

Level 1
nice map, though a skip intro would be nice :) .... lotsa good ideas but they seem like they haven't been completely made, on some point the map seem unfinished

Level 1
I Love .hack :!:

Ill Download this and Rate after I play a bit of it.
Hope its good.

I hope the .hack creators make it a mmorpg one day.
Would be the best.

Level 1
only thing i sugest is instead of having a priest make a blademaster because priest isnt a class blademaster is