• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hack and Heal v.1.19

Welcome to Hack and Heal. In this game you, and another 4 team members must use whatever fightning and magic skills (as well as items) to stop endless hordes of zombies and defeat the attacking bosses. The game auto-adapts to the number of players. Extra special thanks to BwS.XelNecra for the basic concept of the map and inspiration. The map is protected. (If you need any question regarding the map send them to the e-mail adress located into "contact" part of quest menu)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Version - v1.11
--------------------------------------
-Nerfed Final Boss. He was sure too extreme in last version.
-Added Admin Items.
-Added Armor Battery and Armor Battery XTREME.
-Added a secret function for the pickaxe.
-I got multiple reports of Final Boss being defeated before v1.10. Beware, next version will contain the secret hero. His extremeness will surpass even that of v1.10's Final Boss.
-No new abilities added, im sorry but i just struggle on one and the same ability all the time without success...

New Version - v1.12
-New ability added: "Summon Mana"
-Fixed a rare bug that caused later Artillery Rounds to skip levels.
-Added Hall of Fame for players who managed to beat the Last Boss!
-Added Minibosses.
-Yes, the secret boss is out there!!! Find a way to him if you dare to.
*I gave up on the fricken blue ability i planned to add and implemented another one instead. Report any bugs you find to me!

New Version - v1.13
*I finnaly found the map again after the computer formation*
-Bank system added! All players now receive same amount of gold.
-Now you can finnaly unlearn your spells with the help of tome of forgetfulness!
-Deadly Minibosses now nerfed. They have more HP but no more dreaded damage of instant killing doom.
-Potions now cost alot less gold.
-Armor batteries cost less and absorb waay more blows.
-Bosses now drop unique items.
-Added another encounter.
-Kaede now has an animation for her final struggle.

New Version - v1.14
-The map now has loading screen (thanks to Phoenix_Flame) and a minimap preview.
-Fixed tons of little annoying bugs.
-Peasant Level is now viewable in the multiboard.
-Real Kaede is now easier to spot.
-Now, while the bosses spawn, all other units get freezed.
-Buffed the HP of Summoned Mana.
-Damage dealt to castle during the final boss fight is now displayed correctly.
-Colorized several messages so to make them easier to spot.
-Fixed many tooltips and also changed some of them.
-Players can now type -zoom to zoom the camera.
-Minibosses tweaked and weakened.
-Final Pick-Axe now displays the cooldown.
-Armor Batteries now absorb x2.5 more blows.

New Version - v1.15
-Castle HP now visible on the multiboard.
-Removed the model of the tomes to remove some lagg.
-Castle now once again takes tremendous damage through the final battle.
-Kaede is now again harder to spot, but switches less.
-Reduced the laywer special to 100% life steal due to the reintroduction, change and sequent buffing of minibosses. (Its no fun fighting versus a fool with fricken 200% life steal)
-Celestial Chain no longer sometimes jumps off to the center of the map. As for Fire Blast glitch, it's still existing, but rare.
-Added 3 new "Meta spells" which use combinations of different color magic.
-The new NIGHTMARE MODE is added. In this extended mode enemies always get specials, sometimes even several of them and the game gets additional 10 waves and the ultimate boss who will test all your skill and resolve.

Nightmare mode can be voted for by typing -nm. It cannot be activated if the level 5 already started.
-Now while in spawn area, heroes are invulnerable.
-Added several items, and made armor batteries even cheaper.

New Version - v1.16
-Terrain v1.0 added!
-Drastically changed the player number difficulty system. Now when a player leaves, the changes in difficulty are immediate.
-Flame Ring now doesn't deal x2 of normal damage (1x of which also damaged allies).
-Added different enemy types.
-Third boss changed to something very different, have fun!
-You can now learn max, up to 4 spells.
-Dimension Slash is now easier to aim and is no longer overlaped by Warp.
-Changed the way Force Support works.
-Fixed more typoes.
-Added several combination items.

New Version - v1.16b
*Hotfix version*
-Balanced and changed the unit stats to prevent players from getting Curbstomped by zombies and second boss.
-Also, while at it fixed some minor things, notably Mana Elemental now has 25 armor to help it live longer.

New Version - v1.17
Boy, lots of new things.

-Terrain V 2.0. Kickass incarnate, thanks to Ham Ham.
-More music! Again, thanks to Ham Ham.
-Siege enemies now use the grenades! Credit to Ham Ham.
-Map size decreased by roughly over 50%!(!!!) Thank Ham Ham.
-Also lots of little bugs and exploit possibilities removed.
-Flame Blast removed, do never ask me to implement it back. May this little piece of bugged spell disappear wherever it came from. I hate this spell, hate it, hate, hate it. My sanity will never suffer from working on it anymore. Replacement spell will be out next version.
-Enemies no longer automaticly target heroes, since most players prefer to defend at the castle anyway.
-Removed large memory leak, making the map lagg much less at later levels.

New Version - v1.18
*sigh*
-After venturing deep in all what i can, i finally fixed Flame Blast. Yep, after over 12 versions, it is now officially FIXED and returns in it's full ...glory. I still hate it though.
-Rebalanced the zombies yet again, removing the now obsolete Difficulty Aura. (Solo now harder, 5 player easier)
-Added two new combination items.
-Kaede made a little bit easier.
-Heroes now express their emotions in form of text.
-Peasant made a bit sturdier.

New Version - v1.19

- Map actually works now lol.
- Some other stuff I've done years ago but was too lazy to document.
- Few optimization tricks.

Keywords:
Defense, Survival, Boss fight.
Contents

Hack and Heal v1.19 (Map)

Reviews
15:06, 16th May 2008 Firelord213: [+]The map is yours so no need for any permissions or any credits to anyone else. [+]The map is protected and you give information about it. [+]The map is in English. [+]No signs of any crashes or bugs...
Level 1
Pickaxes secret use?!

I heard that the pickaxe has a secret use. :ogre_icwydt: Can anyone tell me what it is? :ogre_hurrhurr: