• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How will i get v.1.19 working?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello all :)

I'am kinda new to downloading maps.
But i have putted the v.1.19 in Programs/Warcraft III/Maps/FrozenThrone/Scenario
- BUT! When i open Warcraft III frozenthrone > Single Player > Custom map and click on "Diablo III Warcraft v1.19" It won't open it :(

I REALY HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME! THANKS!

Level 19
  • Make sure you're using WarCraft III The Frozen Throne version 1.24.
  • A common mistake is that you have to restart WarCraft III in order to make the map visible.
  • Make sure that you don't have any other maps titled with the same name in your folder, even if those maps are not the same.
  • Check if you are able to play previous versions of the map. e.g. version 1.17.
  • Don't put the map so deep inside the map folder. Try for example to put the map inside the folder: "Warcraft III\Maps\Test\"

Last edited:
Level 1
  • Make sure you're using WarCraft III The Frozen Throne version 1.24.
  • A common mistake is that you have to restart WarCraft III in order to make the map visible.
  • Make sure that you don't have any other maps titled with the same name in your folder, even if those maps are not the same.
  • Check if you are able to play previous versions of the map. e.g. version 1.17.
  • Don't put the map so deep inside the map folder. Try for example to put the map inside the folder: "Warcraft III\Maps\Test\"

1. I got 1.24

2. I have restartet Warcraft III

3. I can only that titel.

4. I'am ABLE to play v.17? :S

5. I don't got that test folder?

Level 4
That certainly would not be the case. As long as you have War3 installed, you should be able to play it. Do you receive any error messages? Anything at all?

Level 3
Hello all :)

I'am kinda new to downloading maps.
But i have putted the v.1.19 in Programs/Warcraft III/Maps/FrozenThrone/Scenario
- BUT! When i open Warcraft III frozenthrone > Single Player > Custom map

Surely you've noticed that in at least this post you've put the map into one folder but open another in Wc3 if this description is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.