• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hack and Slash Genre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Guys before i start making something i want an opinion is it worth to start making it and how sounds the idea.
Ok i think all of you know the popular Diablo series right? so i want to make same genre like Diablo but inside Warcraft 3 with unique classes and unique systems and spells. Also it would be a Campaign. First map in the campaign is Act I, second map Act II and so on... If this project is assepted ill start working on it and also ill look for members auctually i have one now but more people less work. Also the project may take time but i prefer time than incomplete map that is not good ( that happened to the Game Diablo III )

Questions that may be asked:

1.Will this re-make Diablo?
Answer: No this wont be diablo and the story wont be around diablo this will be different map and will have different story just the genre is same.

2.Why you choosed to be made as Campaign instead of RPG?
Answer: Because in Campaign i can make the map big as i want and i want to make the map perfect and to have no limit while making it.

3.How much classes this map will have?
Answer: I have idea for 3-4 classes but dunno ill search for good models for my idea if i find them ill implement them.

If you have any other questions please post them ill try to answer them.

Level 11
yeah just wanted to see if it is good to be made and if i start making it there will be a lot systems that will feel like Hack n Slash just wanted to check your ideas... after this thread ill open a thread with ideas what you think needs to be added in the map lets say today night or tommorow.

Level 11
Ok look i know that its good to play with friends but than ill be limited with the creations and the systems and others things, i think to impement something like pet or something like D3. Also i like to make in campaign first map to be Act I, second map Act II and etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.