• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gul'dan

Gul'dan WoD Style. Have fun with it.

Special thanks to paladinjst and as always JesusHipster who helped me with the animations and bones. Give credit to these two.

Keywords:
Orc, Warlock, Gul'dan, Hero, WoD, Warlord,
Contents

Gul'dan (Model)

Gul'dan (Model)

Reviews
18:10, 22nd Aug 2015 MiniMage: Beautiful Mesh, the animations could use some love though. Anyhow, approved.

M

18:10, 22nd Aug 2015
MiniMage: Beautiful Mesh, the animations could use some love though. Anyhow, approved.

Level 10
It's finally out!

Oh boy it looks great and the animations are amazing (well maybe the death needs a little work. He kinda just... flops backwards motionless.. xD).

5/5 +rep

EDIT:

The right hand during the Attack - Spell animation bends backwards a lot and looks a bit awkward, and more animations would have been nice.

Yeah a few more attack animations and a cool slam wouldn't hurt. His current slam looks like a normal attack.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hey, really schweet! I really like how this turned out; it really says 'Gul'dan' to me, and looks quite heroic! Verah Noice.

I think (aside from "more animations always = better"), my only concern would be about the back-spikes; it's not clear where they come from, they seem to just sprout right directly out of his back. Unless that was your intention, perhaps a 'back-rack' of sorts to which they can be attached?

Anyway, cool beans!

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

may i suggest adjust the model camera a little bit? in my opinion the camera is not quite good, maybe just center it a little bit more.

beside of that, this is an amazing model :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Noice.

THIS, IS.... PERFECT! ALL WE NEED, IS A NEW PIT LORD, AND A BROWN GROMMASH, AND BAM! We have a remake of the WoD trailer, then remake WoD, but with more demons, and we can make WoD good.