• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[GUI] Need Help With Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
  • Telikinetic Helaing Aura
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 1) ) Equal to True
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 2) ) Equal to True
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 3) ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 1) ) Equal to True) then do (Set TelikineticHealingAura = 1) else do (Do nothing)
      • If (((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 2) ) Equal to True) then do (Set TelikineticHealingAura = 2) else do (Do nothing)
      • If (((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 3) ) Equal to True) then do (Set TelikineticHealingAura = 3) else do (Do nothing)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • TelikineticHealingAura Greater than or equal to (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Attacking unit) to ((Life of (Attacking unit)) + ((Real(TelikineticHealingAura)) x 10.00))
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + ((Real(TelikineticHealingAura)) x 10.00))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
Can soemoen please help me so this trigger actually works

Level 13
I really can't see it, but remove the "Do nothing" as it uses up RAM for no good.

Level 13
It is easy. Just pick "Custom script" in the GUI list of actions. Then CnP what he wrote.

Level 14
JASS:
set udg_TelikineticHealingAura = GetUnitAbilityLevel(GetTriggerUnit(), 'BUFF')
I'm pretty sure that you can't get the level of a buff using that. (Though it would be really nice if it did)

@LsK_LaDyGaGa: Could you try using debug messages to see when the trigger doesn't work? I can't see anything wrong with it. (Then again, I'm not that great at looking at GUI)

Level 14
Here's a trigger which is pretty much the same as yours and a test map.
  • Telikinetic Healing Aura
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 1)) Equal to True
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 2)) Equal to True
          • ((Attacking unit) has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 3)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set AttackerUnit = (Attacking unit)
        • If - Conditions
          • (AttackerUnit has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 3)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set LevelOfBuff = 3
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (AttackerUnit has buff Telikinetic Healing Aura (Level 2)) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set LevelOfBuff = 2
            • Else - Actions
              • Set LevelOfBuff = 1
      • Unit - Set life of AttackerUnit to ((Life of AttackerUnit) + (10.00 x (Real(LevelOfBuff))))
      • Unit - Set mana of AttackerUnit to ((Mana of AttackerUnit) + (10.00 x (Real(LevelOfBuff))))
I don't really support this method though since the event is abusable like ap0calypse has mentioned.
For the sake of providing an example, I did not add a chance to this trigger though it should be pretty easy to figure out.

Attachments

• Telikinetic Healing Aura.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.