• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI - Need help MP bar system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was kinda new to warcraft editor and now I wish someone can give me some idea how to start , I want to create 1 dummy unit that can display remaining Mp of the "hero".

This Mp bar is actually a dummy unit hp bar and it is correspond to the remaining mp of the "hero" (of course using trigger) . The dummy unit will always follow the "hero" unit.

So by enabling the always show hp bar option , you can always know how many mp left.

Level 15
I like it...Except 1 thing,when i press ALT it seems that the hp of another unit is following me,the dummy i guess?Any way of removing this?If not then may i ask for a re-make of the floating text?
Can you actually make a Green Bar above the hero for his hitpoints and set the Mana Bar exactly below the hp bar?This way i won't have to press ALT to see my hp.And the ESC(Enable/Disable is awesome!)

Level 2
Thank a lot Maker , :thumbs_up: +rep

Oh i forgot 1 serious problem , how do i make the hp bar turn blue , damn that is one thing i miss XD.
i think i will stick to text mana bar :p

Last edited:
Level 15
I owe you once again +rep Maker,i should really keep a note of the rep points i have gave you :D( will give you once i spread)
Thx a lot!
EDIT:Oh i forgot to ask you something,is there anyway to change the floating (hp-mana bar) to look more like the one that is shown when you press ALT?Not have many small IIIIIIIIIIIII but be a like the one when you press ALT?

Last edited:
Level 37
EDIT:Oh i forgot to ask you something,is there anyway to change the floating (hp-mana bar) to look more like the one that is shown when you press ALT?Not have many small IIIIIIIIIIIII but be a like the one when you press ALT?

Unfortunately I don't know a way to do that. It would be awesome if WC3 supported "█" char so you could make:

█████████

But that is not supported.

You can experiment with different font sizes, colours and letter to make it look different.

Status
Not open for further replies.