• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Repositioning these Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
uidone_1.jpg
Hello Guys!
May I know on how to reposition and resize the HP & MP bar to the HUD and the HP & MP Text also? If you can give me some detailed action to take to, It will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Repositioning these Files
What files? You are pointing to GUI elements and not files.

But, it is possible by using Memory Hack
Be aware that this approach might not be future proof as it may be subject to being broken by future patches.

I would recommend using StarCraft II instead of Warcraft III if you want a fancy UI. StarCraft II allows near full customization of the UI, and can even allow one to change UI elements like resource icons dynamically during game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.