• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Experts need some help....in our Dota 2 Modification (PlayDota)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Any knows the Code/Path of Hero Top Left Icon HP & MP bars in DotA 1 Mpq files....
We will be moving the HP & MP bars to our Custom DotA 2 like HUD just like in DotA 2
Where i can find it???
or if anyone knows how to create a HP & MP bars without touching thr hero top left hp & mp bars
please !!! we really need it ,so our Custom HUD will be release as soon as possible....
its free to use it.......

Any knows the Code/Path of Hero Top Left Icon HP & MP bars in DotA 1 Mpq files....
We will be moving the HP & MP bars to our Custom DotA 2 like HUD just like in DotA 2
Where i can find it???
or if anyone knows how to create a HP & MP bars without touching thr hero top left hp & mp bars
please !!! we really need it ,so our Custom HUD will be release as soon as possible....
its free to use it.......

Game Interface -> Images -> Find your texture there.

Level 2
Do you know how to make it bigger??
just in dota 2 HUD hp & mp bars
and can show an screenshot...hehehe
im very sorry if i ask too much..
but i have a very less knowledge about world editor....

Level 2
Ohh..i think i misunderstand you......sorry
what i mean is How to Replace Hero top left hp & bars...i want to move it to the dota hud by replacing the Experience bar..
Some people says that it is located on .fdf files....

You can't do that... changing some blp files no will make the hero's button changes the position. The position of the console, buttons, menus, etc are defined with the .fdf files, but this files are loaded at beginning of the game load, can't be imported in the map (has no effect). Also, I think nobody will put the modified files in his root folder.

Level 2
yes...we modified some .fdf files
like changing main menu buttons, etc.
and also the HUD.....but the only thing we must know is the HP & MP bars code/path in .fdf files
so we can move it in our next HUD update with HP & MP bars slots with the same position as DotA 2 has....

or can anybody make a .mixtape/.mix files for Heroes Head HP bars with animation (a white bar remains and slowly disappear when get damaged) just like in dota 2

Level 2
yes...we modified some .fdf files
like changing main menu buttons, etc.
and also the HUD.....but the only thing we must know is the HP & MP bars code/path in .fdf files
so we can move it in our next HUD update with HP & MP bars slots with the same position as DotA 2 has....

or can anybody make a .mixtape/.mix files for Heroes Head HP bars with animation (a white bar remains and slowly disappear when get damaged) just like in dota 2
if you want to see the HUD & Main Menu,
please prefer this site

http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1152007

Status
Not open for further replies.