• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[GUI+MUI] - Post your Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
GUI and MUI Spells creation center

NOTE: All the current spells need a "re-build" since I had to reinstall my NewGen.

About

PYR (post your request) is a place where you as a HiveWorkshop user can request spells that are GUI. Note: We make ALL spells MUI, unless you wish otherwise. You will have your spell within 1-3 days from the day we accepted your request. Oh right, all spells are also Leakfree!
Now working on...

1 - Wound Toss (by Dark_Moon) - Re-Building... (1)
2 - Malefic Divination (by Revolve) - Re-Building... (2)
3 - Cluster Grenade (by Manstie) - Re-Building... (3)
4 - Empty
5 - Empty
How to request & rules

1. Create a new reply in this topic, copy and fill this code:
    Code:
    [COLOR=teal]1: Spell name:[/COLOR] <your spell name here>
    [COLOR=teal]2: Spell description:[/COLOR] <describe your spell>
    [COLOR=teal]3: Spell icon: [/COLOR]<your wanted spell icon>
    [COLOR=teal]4: Spell effects:[/COLOR] <your wanted spell effects>
    [COLOR=teal]5: Spell type:[/COLOR] <the spell type, aura, passive, target?>
    [COLOR=teal]6: Cooldown time:[/COLOR] <the time it takes for the spell to be ready>
    [COLOR=teal]7: More information:[/COLOR] <add some more information if wanted>
    [COLOR=teal]8: I accept that you upload the spell to the public:[/COLOR] <yes/no>
  2. Post the reply with the filled information
To make a request, you must accept a few rules:

1. Your request must not be unbalanced with the Hive rules.
  2. You must be a active Hive user and respected by the users, thats why you need at least 5 reputation points and at least 50 posts and been a member of the hive for more than 2 weeks.
  3. You may only post 1 spell at the time. We do not make packs unless it's a special project. If you have a map or such that is advanced and you really need a spell pack, send a PM to XombeR.
  4. You must give some kind of credits for the help in your map. Each spell we create for you, has a special trigger that you should copy to your map. Reputation points are greatly welcome as well!

Do you wish to join the PYR crew? Sign up for the job and help the Hive users! All I request from you, is that you are highly skilled with the GUI language and the knowledge to make MUI spells.

Click here to send me a PM with your sign up!

Download our spells!

This is where we upload all spells we have helped you users to create.
All spells are open and free to be downloaded and used in your map!
- NOTE - You may NOT edit the spells unless they are named "<spell name>_allowchange.w3x"

- No spell uploaded yet... -

Last edited:
Level 4
can i ask you guys to create this spell...
Spell Name:Wound Toss
Learn Hotkey:D
Levels:4
Description: When Sekk throws his powerful spear at an enemy, Sekk gains more damage on a single strike and damage the target overtime, If the cooldown is finished this spell will activate. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 1:+10 damage, 16 seconds cooldown, 5 damage per second.
Level 2:+20 damage, 12 seconds cooldown, 10 damage per second.
Level 3:+25 damage, 8 seconds cooldown, 15 damage per second.
Level 4:+30 damage, 4 seconds cooldown, 20 damage per second.
Spell Icon:
Code:
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNVorpalBlades.blp
Spell Effects:
Model(When Ready):
Code:
Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl
JUST PUT THE MODEL(WHEN READY) ON HIS WEAPON.
Spell Type:passive/Active
Cooldown Time:16/12/8/4
I accept that you upload the spell to the public: <no>
More Information:The spell will activate everytime the cooldown is finished.
Just copy & paste the code for the icon and the model.
Thanks in Advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 3
can i ask you guys to create this spell...

Just copy & paste the code for the icon and the model.
Thanks in Advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

- ACCEPTED -
Spell should be done within ~1-2h

- EDIT -
- NOT ACCEPTED -
Reason:
Missing #5: No spell type information.

"Please add some information about the spell type, is it a aura, target?"
"I could also use some information about cooldown and such, thanks."

Level 15
-Spell name: Malefic Divination
-Spell description: Creates a beacon of holy light at target position, which will drag all units within 600 range of the spell to the middle. Enemy units dragged to the middle will take 50/100 damage per second, and will have a 50% reduced movement speed. Friendly units will be healed by 25%.
-Spell icon: Doesn't really matter, I will change it later on anyway.
-Spell effects: A beacon of light. You can use any "Holy" looking effects in game.
-Spell type: Target Point
-Cooldown time: 120 seconds
-More information: The enemy units dragged into the middle are supposed to be able to escape. Therefor they have reduced movement speed, to make it harder. Spell has 2 levels.
-I accept that you upload the spell to the public: Yes

Thanks

Level 3
-Spell name: Malefic Divination
-Spell description: Creates a beacon of holy light at target position, which will drag all units within 600 range of the spell to the middle. Enemy units dragged to the middle will take 50/100 damage per second, and will have a 50% reduced movement speed. Friendly units will be healed by 25%.
-Spell icon: Doesn't really matter, I will change it later on anyway.
-Spell effects: A beacon of light. You can use any "Holy" looking effects in game.
-Spell type: Target Point
-Cooldown time: 120 seconds
-More information: The enemy units dragged into the middle are supposed to be able to escape. Therefor they have reduced movement speed, to make it harder. Spell has 2 levels.
-I accept that you upload the spell to the public: Yes

Thanks

- ACCEPTED -

Spell should be done within 30min ~ 1hour.

Level 12
This seems fast.

EDIT, Request moved here:

1: Spell name: Cluster Grenade

2: Spell description: The unit throws a grenade which explodes with 200 AOE and 200 Damage and when the grenade explodes, 4 smaller grenades fly out to random points within 400 radius and explode with 100 AOE and 50 Damage.

3: Spell icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btngrenadef1-96331/?prev=search=Grenade&d=list&r=20

4: Spell effects: - Levels:
- 1. Big: 200 AOE & 200 DMG, Small: 100 AOE & 50 DMG
- 2. Big: 250 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 125 AOE & 75 DMG
- 3. Big: 300 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 150 AOE & 100 DMG

5: Spell type: AOE circle point?

6: Cooldown time: 30 seconds

7: More information: Destroy trees, surprise me with SFX

8: I accept that you upload the spell to the public: Yes

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 3
This seems fast.

EDIT, Request moved here:

1: Spell name: Cluster Grenade

2: Spell description: The unit throws a grenade which explodes with 200 AOE and 200 Damage and when the grenade explodes, 4 smaller grenades fly out to random points within 400 radius and explode with 100 AOE and 50 Damage.

3: Spell icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btngrenadef1-96331/?prev=search=Grenade&d=list&r=20

4: Spell effects: - Levels:
- 1. Big: 200 AOE & 200 DMG, Small: 100 AOE & 50 DMG
- 2. Big: 250 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 125 AOE & 75 DMG
- 3. Big: 300 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 150 AOE & 100 DMG

5: Spell type: AOE circle point?

6: Cooldown time: 30 seconds

7: More information: Destroy trees, surprise me with SFX

Thanks in advance.

- ACCEPTED -
Spell should be done in 1 ~ 2 days.
Reason: Network error (connection fail at random points).
Working on solution...

Level 3
Dark_Moon
~~~~~~
Your spell has been: - ACCEPTED -
~~~~~~
Since you do not allow sharing with the community, a PM will be sent to you when the spell is done.

Level 4
1: Spell name: Shocking Expand
2: Spell description: Creates a circle of lightning where the caster is, and the circle expands until it reaches 700 aoe. Units in the area will take 300 damage. After the lightning reaches its limit, another lightning falls from the sky in the center of the circle, dealing another 300 damage to the units.
3: Spell icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnplightning-137766/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list
4: Spell effects: Big lightning model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ahan-66762/?prev=search=lightning&d=list&r=20
5: Spell type: Instant, No target
6: Cooldown time: 20 seconds
7: More information: The lightning circle should be chain lightning effect forming a circle. The damage from the circle should be dealt whenever a unit is hit by the circle, but if thats not possible just make the units in the 700 aoe take the damage. If i think of other information I will post.

Level 7
I believe i fit the requirements.... so
I'd like to request a reservation for a spell request pls :)
reason is, again, my list or binary note book was misplaced and it ended somewhere in my brothers bag...... which is currently somewhere far...... far far away, but he'll be back by Friday so i expect to be posting the spell then, its a tad bit complicated so you know.....

anyways in regards to its presentation, do i have to do that box thing? i dunno how to do that though, so i'll be posting like the guy above me ^

thanks in advance anyone in this group that participates in its creation, they are around 2 spells? if thats ok with the people here. thanks again :D

Level 16
1: Spell name: <Blood Rage>
2: Spell description: <Massive Blood loost >
3: Spell icon: <http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnspell_shadow_bloodboil-54593/?prev=search%3Dblood%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2>
4: Spell effects: <It should be a bloodloost working on max 24 units in 1000 aera 50%+speed 50%+height works for 30 sec (ULTI just 1 lvl)>
5: Spell type: <cast when the button is clicked like windwalk>
6: Cooldown time: <3 min>
7: More information: <nothing here>
8: I accept that you upload the spell to the public: <yes>
Can someone make that?In gui ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.