• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Guardiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
A skeletal invasion has started but a group of 10 heroes are defending the town hall. Your goal as a team member is to aid in the defence, destroy the enemy undead base to win the game.

Mountain King, Shadow Hunter, Dreadlord, Demon Hunter, Archmage, Tauren Chieftain, Crypt Lord, POTM, WindRunner, Blademaster

The heroes are exactly the same as standard game except for windrunner, with cold arrows, blink, critical strike and starfall. POTM with frost arrows replaced with Scout.

There are 2 starfalls, the rest are self-explainatory. There are tankers, a healer and carries.

Let me know what I can add on.

The skeletal waves increase in power, spawn overtime.

Each skeleton killed has 4% chance to drop a random tomb type.

Please comment :D

Level 6
The idea sounds pretty simple, as the heroes are from standard melee. It wouldn't be fun to play with the heroes and abilities we already know.

Maybe customise the heroes for a bit of difference? or is the goal to keep the map extremely simple?

Good luck!

Level 3
I think it would be more enjoyable if you would make something custom. Custom models for heroes, custom spells, maybe some extra thingies ( Example: You get "guardian points" or whatever for killing bosses, then for those points you can buy powerful items, some items like weapons, attaches a weapon to a hero... ) Try to make everything your own way, like you want, and others would enjoy... Your project looks pretty cool, but it's too simple for now I think...

Good luck, hope see your map soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.