• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guardian Angels (rpg, arena and pvp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guardian Angels

24c5i5e.gif

It is a RPG map taking place in warcraft universe on a different lore. It will do justice to the present warcraft lore as well it will bring something new which you might have never seen. The story takes place on the
aftermath of the event in which the present Azeroth being destroyed by Sargares. A few survivors have fled to another land away from the destruction.

Prologue
The Echoes of unrest always shakes the vary fabric of existence. No fairy tale is real as they are just the imagination or desire of people who want to see peace and prosperity, a beautiful world, their world is just their own cell of dreams. But in real, all true is war, revenge, take over, domination, blood and rule.
Our story starts with a destruction that would shake the very fabric of the world again.
Now there are only some hopes of life left, hopes that order and discipline might again make its presence felt

I have worked on the class design for almost 2 years now.

There will be different classes and each class will have something unique in them. They would have custom stats, custom combat resources and all spells would be triggered.
Currently there are plans for 12 classes. It might even increase.(no class will even be a little similar to another class)

The combat system will also be triggered it will have some features of world of warcraft system yet would be different in many ways.

If you join the project i will let you know about the class designs and combat system.

But before making a RPG map, i will first make a arena map having pvp fights and boss fights. Once the arena map is complete after that we will work on the RPG map. The arena map will have the same classes which will be used in the RPG map.

The arena map would be fun to play, it will make the classes more fun interesting and balanced. And pvp and boss fights are fun anyway.

2yywpid.gif

Project Head:
- Envenger666
-

Ideas:(For lore and class design)
- Envenger666
-

Modeling Team:(Extracting wow models, adding animations, making effect for some spells and in some cases models)
-
-

Coders:(must know jass for making spells and systems)
- Envenger666
- Ultimate11
-
-

2D Designer:(icons, signature, loading screen)
- Evenger666(I can make design on paper but i cant use photoshop. I can provide you the image though)
-
-

Terran Designer:(mostly not needed now until rpg work starts)
- Dominic

Joining Format:

- Name: (Your Name in the forum)
- Specialty:
- Skill Lever
- Way of Communication(skpye, gmail any other you can suggest)

Forum for the game is present but not used till now
Gurdian Angels

Last edited:
Level 3
SecretTrader
specialty: icons models triggers and idea developer + lore
icons: 6/10
models: important and extracting 5/10
triggers: 5/10
ideas and lore: 8/10
pm me on hive
will have an aim soon ill post after its done downloading