• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Guardian Angels ORPG(Other mini-maps/games included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is a big project I am working. The project contains one main ORPG map and some mini-maps in it.

About the main project

The events in the map take place after roughly 300 years after Azeroth has been invaded by the Burning Legion. The Rpg would have 10-15 classes having 3 talent trees each and all spells and systems triggered. There a lot of features of this map. Awesome story lines and action. I will release the heroes slowly one after the another. Working on the main map will start after 4-5 heroes along with there talent trees have been made. There are custom resource system triggers, triggered bosses and many more features.

Before I work on the main project, there will be some mini-maps which would contain all the systems present in the main map.

Prologue

The Echoes of unrest always shakes the vary fabric of existence. No fairy tale is real as they are just the imagination or desire of people who want to see peace and prosperity, a beautiful world, their world is just their own cell of dreams. But in real, all true is war, revenge, take over, domination, blood and rule.
Our story starts with a destruction that would shake the very fabric of the world again.
Now there are only some hopes of life left, hopes that order and discipline might again make its presence felt.

1:- Rise of the Demon Hunters

Type of map:- Single Player
It is a single player action packed single player map which would show the game play of the first class of my game. i.e. Demon Hunters. The game would have many puzzles and mind games. You would needed to use all you skills perfectly to complete it. It will have a resume feature in-case you die, it will resume you to the last checkpoint.

Demon hunters would be the first class in my game and the events in this map would take place just before the events of the Guardian Angels ORPG(my another map). Demon Hunters would be working as Assassins here killing the Burning Legion demons

2:- Guardian Angels Arena

Type of map:- PvP, Arena, Battle Ground and Boss fights
This would be a PvP boss map where you can do arenas and battle ground and other kind of pvp activities. It would contain all the heroes I have in my ORPG and start with high level and good items.

Features

All heroes would have many spells and 3 talent trees out of which you could chose one. All spells and abilities will be triggered.

1. 12 or more well polished classes with 3 talent tress each.

2. Unique interactions with the story line.

3. Custom stats system.
tww5.jpg

4. Custom Targeting System
[When you click on a unit, its life bar and mana bar would show up on your mulch-board. You don't need to select the unit each time you cast spell. You can cast it directly.(Would game more smooth and pvp more skill related)
There is also a circle below the unit only visible to you to show which unit you have selected.
4vmt.jpg

5. Custom Spell Casting system
Custom Cast bar system as well as a custom buff-debuff system where you would see your targets debuffs and buffs. Casts can be interupted by not staying in front when the cast takes place and stuns etc.
twlp.jpg

6. Custom buff-debuff system

7. Custom hero resources other than mana
3aje.jpg

8. Well polished pvp system

9. Triggered boss fights

10. A lot of spells, Different spells books for combat spells and out of combat spells
521t.jpg

And many more
I got only got these systems for now to show. There are other things but I can't show them for now. There are a lot of other features other than these.

Recruitment

1. A world of warcraft model exporter/model editor.
Some one who can export models from world of warcraft. If he can also edit/make models then even better.
Persons needed:- 1-2(Any amount is good)

2. Terrain-er
Some one who is really good with terrains. I need really good terrains with a lot of imported models. Some one who is really good with it can apply.
-
-SkyderZero(Currently in-active)
Persons needed:- 1

3. Trigger-er

A good jass trigger. I need some one to work on map triggers, events, bosses etc. I would alone work on the system and hero triggers and abilities(They will get really messed up with so many systems). Need to know jass and use it well.
Persons needed:- 1

4. Spell Effects Adviser
Some one is good with spell effects. Can help me which models to use and how to help the spell look good. Can go on websites and search for different models. No need to trigger them but just the placement. I would trigger the spells.
Persons needed:- No limit

5. Lore writer, Idea collector and forum mod
A lore writer and can maintain a forum with up-to-date data about the classes etc. Must have a good idea on warcraft lore. The story will give good justice to the lore.
Some one who can collect, make spell ideas etc.
1. - Envenger
2. - Razosh
Persons needed:- No limit

6. 2d-Artist
Some one who can make a good logo, some times icons when needed. And Map starting cover. I can do that too but currently I am a little busy.

Last edited:
Level 24
I do have a vast knowledge about the warcraft lore and I'm not a terrible terrainer either even though I would not call myself one of the best on the hive in the terraining but I doubt you'll find anyone on this website more cunning than me in the lore of warcraft. If you want to have me as the lore writer however you should know that I do love the dragons and their lore so I'll probably use them and the proto-drakes a lot.

If you want me too prove my knowledge somehow please pm me.

Level 7
I do have a vast knowledge about the warcraft lore and I'm not a terrible terrainer either even though I would not call myself one of the best on the hive in the terraining but I doubt you'll find anyone on this website more cunning than me in the lore of warcraft. If you want to have me as the lore writer however you should know that I do love the dragons and their lore so I'll probably use them and the proto-drakes a lot.

If you want me too prove my knowledge somehow please pm me.

Who doesn't love dragons.. I love aspects more than proto-drakes though.

Anyway world of warcraft mades dragons look weak except some aspects. I want them strong again..

Level 24
Believe me I will find every chanse I get to jam in Soridormi, Tyranstrasz and other dragons that are not aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.