• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grimtotem.blp

The Grimtotem clan was known to the rest of the clans for one very important trait. Their liking for grim totems.

Changes
-Reduced File-size (104 to 63)
-Changed totem from wood into metal

Keywords:
Grimtotem, Black, Cow, Tauren, Gamon, Warcraft, Horde
Contents

Grimtotem Tauren (Texture)

Reviews
11:47, 14th Jun 2014 Misha: It's gone cool and themed enough to be approved. good job

M

11:47, 14th Jun 2014
Misha: It's gone cool and themed enough to be approved. good job

Level 16
Hmm i would work on the totem make it into something more fitting the grimtotem, something like an iron covered one or a pillar.

Level 64
Waat

Oh, I like this. I just wish you'd apply the same kind of changes to your Frostwolf Tauren skin already.

I had applied arm-fur and so on, due to the color scheme it looks more like great sodding bruises on his arms than fur, and as for the chest/back, I've not the foggiest idea of what it is I'm actually trying to make with it.

I was told to make a frosty blue Tauren, I made a frosty blue milksha-Tauren. If ye've any suggestions, I'm open as a door to grandma's house.:ogre_datass:

Level 64
I was in need of something to take up my time, and it hit me that this skin took up just a little too much of a filesize to be acceptable for my tastes, so I compressed it and tried my hand at someone's suggestion of making the totem out of metal.

While I don't think it looks metal (sort of like obsidian, really) I think it is an improvement.

My apologies about the contrast of quality between this and my more recent works.

Level 64
Would it be ok if I edited it to add team color to the wrists?
View attachment 397057

I'm combining it with this model, and since it has no totem, you can't see the team color.
Absolutely! :D

You actually reminded me that this exists; I looked at the blurry totem and went "Avert thy eyes!"

Looks great, man :)