1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Deep Sea Murloc

Submitted by Huinipachutli
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Deep down on the ocean floor exists a murloc adapted to the great pressure and unyielding darkness. It Communicates with lumminesent lights and deep "mrghles". Its light organs area also used to lure prey and its gaping maw and long pale teeth gobbles up anything close enough to its anglerstalk.

A skin designed to represent the deep sea murloc from WoW. And is not at all inspired by avatar, even though the blizzard model share the same artistic theme/effect.

As you can see this is not a simple recolour of the previous skin. While being undoubtly based on the previous skin, it has further colour variations (such as the dark brownish green legs and reddish back topped of with a brownish yellow head.

The following image was used as a guide and referance:

Deep Sea Murlocs (WARNING! BIG IMAGE)

[​IMG]

Designed to replace the following textures:

Units\Creeps\MurgulShadowcaster\MurgulShadowcaster.blp

Give Credit to me if used.

Keywords:
murloc, Mur'ghul, naga, deep sea, fathom, abyss, deeps, azshara, fish, salmon, trout, halibut, bass, angler, anglerfish, ulk, Seadevil, djuphavsfisk.
Contents

Green Deep Sea Murloc (Texture)

Reviews
KILLCIDE
As part of our ongoing initiative to re-moderate any resource that was for one reason or another placed incorrectly in the resource section, this texture is Approved.
  1. 17:05, 27th Feb 2011
    shiiK: Two weeks have passed since the last update, moving to rejected to keep the pending list clean.
    10:47, 14th Feb 2011
    shiiK: I love the shield on this one. Anyway, this one is a bit simple on the recolouring. It's all green and that's a bit boring. Try adding some variation to it like you've done with the other two. You could also try to make a pattern on his body to make it more interesting.

2. Azurot

Azurot

Resources:
    Resources:
    I <3 that shield.

3. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Seconded.
    Really, this one is by far the best.

4. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like Murlocs and their cousins the deep sea ones, and I really like on how the look by Warcraft III style.

5. darkdeathknight

darkdeathknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    that shield fits the Red one more IMO. Switch em, and make this a berserker murloc or something.

6. Huinipachutli

Huinipachutli

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I have problems with my computers screen, so I wont be able to modify any skins until this issue is resolved...

7. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Deep Sea Murlocs Rule! the sword and shield has great resemblance from greek copper crafting, great! :ap:

8. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    this ones cool too. i like this one more then the orange one i think.

there all good and im going to use all 3.

this ones a 7/10 (becuz he has an octopus shield) =D

9. KILLCIDE

KILLCIDE

Administrator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As part of our ongoing initiative to re-moderate any resource that was for one reason or another placed incorrectly in the resource section, this texture is Approved.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018