• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great Troll War Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What is GTW?

It's a full conversion modification for WarCraft III that will add not just 8 new factions, nor just two new campaigns, nor just hundreds of new units, as it will add all those, but it will also add advanced combat systems such as physics, backstab, accuracy, and more. There will be plenty of other new systems, including an all-new resource system that is top-secret atm.

Who is GTW?

GTW has a rather large team, and yet it's still not large enough, for the mod is of epic proportions. I'm TerranUp16, the Lead Designer and Producer. R0khan is our lead mpq modder. Our modelers and skinners include Jigrael, P!nS, Timfarman, Afronight_76, Born2Modificate, Goliath_the_God, Norinrad, Turdmoe, Mr. X-ecutor, ColemanGerald (better known as Jumbo_pie), Falcoknight, Aarvark- and JetFangInferno, with Whitehorn and Mc! occupying "freelancer" positions, which essentially means that they are not a part of the core team, but still do work for the mod. Our spell creators/JASSers are BloodStorm2262, Vicky2004, and redscores as well as Blade.dk as a consultant. Our terrainers include Gitlich, Ghenjis, and Punisher_X. We also have numerous artists, such as T.bo (who also does some weapon models), Vessboy, and Sunny_D. Sentinel_5 is our cinematic creator.

Now, you'd think that'd be enough? For most mods, it might be, but we're still looking for more structure and unit modelers, as well as a couple more skinners, two dedicated animators, and another JASSer. We have both "part time" ("freelancer) and "full time" (core team) positions available.

Now, for the goodies.

We're working on making a couple of videos as well as some screenshots, but for now enjoy these wonderfully amazing model previews:

It's Monday, and Terran's got some real treats =)

scythelicpics5pq.png

Model by Jigrael
Skin by Falcoknight and Afronight_76
You can also see that we're starting to experiment with some symbols for GTW

maffrinpic4hh.png

Model by Ayane and Jigrael
Sword model by T.bo
Skin by Timfarman and Shandris

guardpic7bc.png

Model by Jigrael
Sword by T.bo
Skin by Timfarman

AzerothienMilitiaArcher.png

Model and Skin by Timfarman

TrollUnderling.png

Model by Timfarman and Norinrad
Pick-Axe model by T.bo
Skin by Timfarman and edited by P!nS

TrollAxethrower.png

Model by Norinrad
Skin by Werewulf and stylized by P!nS

ufo

ufo

Level 2
I have ONE thing to say: WOAAAOW!

With just those MODELS and SKINS im looking forward to this. I wish i were better at World Editor (can only do some triggering, and i cant really make maps since i cant terrain) so that i help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.