• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

great consept but the triggers i use dont make it look real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ok so here is the spell. acid bomb and aoe stun and aoe dam! this is the idea. frost ball is thrown and hits the target stunning aoe and aoe dam. the ball breaks into 1000's of shard that deal damage over time and slow the attack and movement speed of the target by 10%

i first made the ability acid bomb and fake guy to cast warstomp and the target but that just seem bad cause while the ball is in the air the target get warstomped and then target hits so that looks fake.

any ideas?

Level 7
i did use a wait but if you wait then they move then the dummy hits warstomp in a differant area. and if the target is beside you then the ball hits them and then a puase then the warstomp goes off! i need to compine both of the abilities in one!

Level 7
well i have a differant idea, what if i made a trigger that when a unit has the acid bomb buff that a "Blank unit" will be create at the target spot and casts warstomp! but would it loop? and what would be the event to trigger it?

Status
Not open for further replies.