• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Simple Spell Pack Im Sure But I need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay Im trying to make an electric hero.

1st ability Basically purge i want it to deal damage and slow a target and remove positive buffs from allies, or heal allies and remove negative debuffs. Heals for 50/70/90/110 and gives 20% move speed buff or deals 100/140/180/220 with a 20% slow. can be cast on self and cleanse while healing self all that jazz. 500 cast range.

2nd ability passive - whenever he casts a spell this hero deals 4% of units hit current health if hit by an ability of his.

3rd ability sends a lightning ball at a target point dealing 75/100/125/150 chaos damage to all units it passes through on the way to the point and on the way back to the caster. Basically a boomarang spell that deals damage 2 ways and goes through all enemy units. the target point can be 650 range away and the ball moves fast. cooldown 10 seconds.

4th ability - This ability needs to be castable 3 times in 10 seconds where the hero leaps toward target location 400 range and shoots forked lightning at the 3 nearest enemy units dealing 100/140/160 damage with each cast the AoE of the forked lightning should be 400 range from where the caster lands. basically if i hit R once i dash 400 range dealing the damage once, then i have the option to hit R 2 more times for the same effect within 10 seconds before it goes to cool down. (This is the Main one) I know its a lot of work.

I have decent knowledge of scripting and i am smart. Can Be Jass but i prefer GUI as it is more native to me and helps me on other things. But I will Rep I just for the life of me cant figure out how to implement these right.

BUP

BUP

Level 9
Wrong forum,,post this in the request forum.
And are you expecting people to make these spells without any info like which project will this be implented.
If it is only for your sake,why would we do that for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.