• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Power Of The Nagas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This spell is both a powerup and aoe damage spell where the caster instantly cast a spell that enhance his stats like armor,damage,speed and life/mana regeneration for a duration + aoe damage around the caster like thunderclap and warstomp do except that it buffs the caster with godly stats for a short duration and doesnt stuns target around it. It is both combination of battle roar all powered up and aoe damage spell casted at the same time, by the way it cannot be dispelled like other powerups can be dispelled. This is the outline of the skill. All level of the skill has aoe of 350 area by the way.

Ancient Power - Summons a very powerful ancient power from the depths of the tides to damage enemy and empower the caster with godly might of the deep.

Level 1 - +2armor, +5damage, +20%movement and attack speed and +10%life and mana regeneration in 15 seconds duration and cooldown of 30. 100 AoE damage around the caster
Level 2 - +4armor, +10damage, +30%movement and attack speed and +15%life and mana regeneration in 20 seconds duration and cooldown of 40. 200 AoE damage around the caster
Level 3 - +6armor, +15damage, +40%movement and attack speed and +20%life and mana regeneration in 25 seconds duration and cooldown of 50. 300 AoE damage around the caster
Level 4 - +8armor, +20damage, +50%movement and attack speed and +25%life and mana regeneration in 30
seconds duration and cooldown of 60. 400 AoE damage around the caster
Level 5 - +10armor, +25damage, +60%movement and attack speed and +30%life and mana regeneration in 35
seconds duration and cooldown of 70. 500 AoE damage around the caster
Level 6 - +12armor, +30damage, +60%movement and attack speed and +35%life and mana regeneration in 40
seconds duration and cooldown of 80. 600 AoE damage around the caster

So their it is wheew, sory if its very very long.
All help will greatly be apreciated ill give anyone a credit! Btw i love nagas they are so cool i wonder why blizzard doesnt add naga race in their TFT exp custom game because that will be so cool if they totally add it and demon races too btw. Btw i want to thank JIGRAEL for his cool models specially the Naga Royal Guard hero that ill use this spell into, so keep it up JIG :D

Level 11
Ok, your problem is pretty simple, just that it combines Thunder Clap with a pack of passives. First of all, I hope you have the notions of Dummy Unit and Dummy Ability. Anyway, let's see the main idea of how to make this spell.

Your Dummy Ability will be a selfcast with buff (I'd say Berserk). Your buff should be custom, make another one or else you may mess your spell up with Berserk. I'll call the buff AncientPower.

And now, for additional abilities, you will need a thunderclap for the dummy unit (with five levels, unit ability, and yes, it's possible) with 0.01 duration (I suppose you don't want slow). I called it Ancient Strike.

As for the stats problem, there is the item ability spellbook. Well, copy-paste it and give it five levels. Once again, unit ability. And now, for each level you will need to add the appropriate abilities. You will need many other item abilities to add on the spellbook. I trust that you know this in object editor. I will call it SpellBook (Ancient)

And last but not least, create your Dummy Unit. I called it Dummy (Ancient). Give it your Power Strike ability.

Now let's go to triggering. First of all you need to trigger the spell itself.

Event - An Unit Starts the effect of an Ability
Conditions - (Ability Being Cast) equal to Ancient Power
Actions - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) at Position of (Triggering Unit) facing 0.00
- Add 1.00 Expiration Timer to (Last Created Unit)
- Set Level of Power Strike for (Last Created Unit) to (Level of Ancient Power for (Triggering Unit))
- Order (Last Created Unit) to Human - Mountain King - Thunder Clap
- Wait 0.10 seconds
- Add SpellBook (Power) to (Triggering Unit)
- Set Level of SpellBook(Power) for (Triggering Unit) to (Level of Ancient Power for (Triggering Unit))
- Wait for Condition (((Triggering Unit) has (Ancient Power Buff)) equal to false) checking every 0.15 seconds
- Remove SpellBook(Power) from (Triggering Unit)

But were not done yet. You will notice that the spellbook ability appears when the spell is cast. So, you will have to hide it. How? With a second trigger.

Event - Map Initialization
Actions - For (Integer A) from 1 to 12 do actions
- Player - Disable SpellBook(Power) for Player((Integer A))

Any questions? Post here!

~Daelin

Level 2
thanks a lot for your help daelin i greatly greatly appreciate it!! now i can use it with no problem at all. ill report to you if i detect a bug!! triggered spells are so buggy!!! :roll: Btw thanks a lot daelin ill really remember this. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.