• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aegis Power and Grand Smite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello Hivers,

So this will be a continuous of this spells ShieldRush and Stunning Might, thanks to Killcide.

Ok so AEGIS POWER (base of Taunt)

Lets out an aura that causes enemies to forcibly attack the caster. The caster then gains a temporary bonus armor and life regeneration.
If STUNNING MIGHT is active, gives the caster bonus attack speed and movement speed. Also doubles the duration

Armor Bonus - + 8/12/16
Life Regen - +20/30/40 hpps
Duration - 8/10/12 s

STUNNING MIGHT bonus:
AS and MS bonus - 20/25/30%, Doubles duration
=================
and GRAND SMITE (base off Frost Nova)

Smashes the position of a target unit, dealing damage to the target, and the units near it. Slowing their attack and movement speed.
If STUNNING MIGHT active, temporarily grants the caster bonus attack damage and attack speed

Stunning Might bonus:
Attack bonus - +10/15/20
AS bonus - +20/30/40%

So, for the first, Aegis Power, based off from Taunt, but the caster gains armor, with SM active, gains attack speed and movement speed, while doubling the duration.
For Grand SMITE, bases off from Frost Nova, but the caster gains damage and attack speed with Stunning Might.
Note: Stunning Might is in the link above, I do not recommend you to add the bonuses of this ability in Aegis Power, but if you do, that would be great.

I'd appreciate it if someone can make these spells. And specially for the Stunning Might bonuses.

- Edge45

Level 8
Well that's should just be configurable in the FROST NOVA object data, so put anything you want or rather the default. The problem here is that how to add those extra bonuses from Stunning Might.

Yeah it's hard to put the bonuses of Stunning Might and also i made the AEGIS POWER but theirs little problem due in bonuses but the hpps can be stack.

And also about the Grand Smite, i cannot put the bonuses due big problem

:vw_sad:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• Edge45's Request.w3x
    53 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.