• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiked Barrier, and Burrow Strike(Not DotA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
(Reguest) Spiked Barrier, and Burrow Strike(Not DotA)

Spiked Barrier - Passive

Each attack dealt to Anubis'ra, has a chance to reflect all damage dealt to him back to the attacker and adds bonus damage for a short period.

Level 1 - has a 13% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 15+ bonus damage for 8 seconds.
Level 2 - has a 17% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 25+ bonus damage for 10 seconds.
Level 3 - has a 22% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 35+ bonus damage for 12 seconds.
Level 4 - has a 27% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 45+ bonus damage for 14 seconds.

Burrow Strike - 120 mana, 110/100/90 second cooldown.

Anubis'ra burrows underground and randomly un-burrows near a hero within 600 range of him and then impales them dealing damage, if there is no enemy within the range Anubis'ra can move freely around till he comes in range of a hero but his movement speed is slowed by 20%.

Level 1 - Deals 190 damage, stuns for 1.5 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 250 damage, stuns for 2.5 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 310 damage, stuns for 3.5 seconds.
(When he un-burrows use the animation *attack, throw*)

Please and Thank You. +Rep.

I would love at least, it to be in Jass if not Vjass
But if it can be done in Gui then go ahead.

Last edited:
Level 6
These were more difficult to create than I thought, especially Burrow Strike.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=u5u3kv

If you want some changes, let me know. The unit can't currently go through trees etc. when travelling while burrowed.

The abilities are done with GUI.

Thank you much for doing these they work they way i want it but could you make the burrow strike, when they come in-range of a hero the not have such a long pause, and if you can make like a "Thunder Clap" Animation when he pops out?

EDit* and make it so after he burrow strikes you gain control back instead of having to click him.

Status
Not open for further replies.