• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bash/Burrow skill required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Many things are possible in Warcraft 3 Editor, but maybe not this one:

I require a BASH ability that doesnt just stun the enemy, but BURROWS them for 1.25 seconds (at all levels) so like this: i have 10/20/30 % chance to bash, and on bash i do an extra 40,80,120 damage, and the bashed unit becomes burrowed for 1.25 seconds. (This is a crab based hero...skill named "Heavy Claw Smash". Just the burrow trigger is needed..the rest has been done.

All help is welcome.

Thank you.

Level 3
Hey I made something for you I'll PM you my email/msn adres so I can send it to you.

Its not really burrow because its not possible (for me) to use burrow because it needs a normal unit and because you're always attaking the same types of units it cant be done with burrow. But it looks really good, you'll see.

ps: If you use it put me in credit :wink:

~Flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.