• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Battle v2.06

Map Description

The characters of video game and anime, have had a long rivalry that began since the last battle. Now they plan to fight in a great battle that will decide once and for all who is better.

Visit the forum: http://grandbattle.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rankings

You can access the online rankings at Azeroth Inn. This online ranking gathers the scores from account data and sorts the accounts in descending order.

To join the online rankings, you will need to setup an account first through Azeroth Inn. Make sure to fill in the required data fields and that you fill in the battle.net id that you use to play the game. The battle.net id that you fill in must match the one that the encrypted code uses to authenticate.
regisui7.jpg

After your account is setup, if you don’t have a code, start playing game. Winning a game will get you +2 rep, losing a game will get you only +1 rep. The encrypted code will be given to you at the end of the game.
35383362hd3.jpg

Once you receive this code, upload it to your account in that website.
accnp3.jpg

Enter your code
codeip0.jpg

When playing another game, you will need to load your progress using your current encrypted code.
loadks9.jpg

Note:save/load system not available at Single Player Mode
Changelog

v2.06

------ FEATURES
[X] Added new items: Potion of Agility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Intelligence.
[X] Increased Hollow Mask size.
[X] Changed Headprotector's model aura.
[X] New Hidden Character: Numemon.
[X] Add ".unstuck" command.

PS:
To play as Numemon, pick Bomberman, while in Shop Area (before the game start) type ".stinky" without quote.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased selection scale for these heroes/units: Donald, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Large Body, Shadow.
[X] Increased scaling value for these heroes: Bomberman, Mumbo.
[X] Decreased Ichigo scaling value.
[X] Increased Frozen Blast damage from 300/400/500 to 400/500/600.
[X] Increased Bomb radius from 250 to 300.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer mana cost from 140 to 25.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer cooldown from 45/30/15 seconds to 30/16/2 seconds.
[X] Increased Bomb cooldown to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds.

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Skull Bash tooltip.
Keywords:
anime, arena, hero arena, video game, FF, naruto, AI, pokemon, digimon, mario, ctf, lina, inverse, yoh, ryuk, mario, super, smash, brawl, samus, mumbo
Contents

Grand Battle v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:14, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Great packaging of the map, proper crediting, I checked it and everything looks fine, seems to work and it has nine mini moderator Thumbs Ups, Approved. I won't be reviewing it fully, so you won't get a...
Level 2
So, here are the bugs I found:
1) Bug: when a player leaves, the name of an AI controlled character appears in the scoreboard as the name of the player who left.
How it should work: the scoreboard should show 'player has left the game' or 'left' as the name of the player who left.

2) Bug: the hint which says that creeps revive one by one contains mistakes. It says 'creeps will revived one by one'.
How it should work: it should say 'creeps will be revived one by one' or 'creeps revive one by one'.

3) Bug: when the game ends and the code appears, AI controlled characters move around the map and duels still take place.
How it should work: the game should be paused and the duel system should also be stopped.

4) Bug: you spelled "Orb of Kil'jaeden" wrong. Its current name is 'Orb of Kiljaiden'.
How it should work: the item should be called "Orb of Kil'jaeden", correctly spelled.

5) Bug: Orb of Fire sells for 50 gold.
How it should work:: change the price to the right one.

And why not add a SpongeBob hero to the map or Crash Bandicoot? Just a lil' suggestion.

Last edited:
Level 8
So, here are the bugs I found:
2) Bug: the hint which says that creeps revive every 45 seconds contains mistakes.
How it should work: the hint should say 'creeps revive every 45 seconds'.
What's wrong?

4) Bug: you spelled "Orb of Kil'jaeden" wrong.
How it should work: the item should be called "Orb of Kil'jaeden", correctly spelled.
i don't understand this

@scorpion182
Please fix kamehameha, green missile and jump attack.
kamehameha: when caster die, kamehameha still charged
Green missile and Jump Attack: Caster can move to duel arena by using this spell

Level 2
What's wrong?

i don't understand this

@scorpion182
Please fix kamehameha, green missile and jump attack.
kamehameha: when caster die, kamehameha still charged
Green missile and Jump Attack: Caster can move to duel arena by using this spell

Lemme clarify:
I made a mistake regarding the creeps hit, the current bugged hint says 'creeps will revived one by one'. It should say 'creeps will be revived one by one' or 'creeps revive one by one'.

As for the Orb, its current name is 'Orb of Kiljaiden'. It should be 'Orb of Kil'jaeden'

Level 1
This map have a lot of one piece characters and doesn't have LUFFY???

Luffy > ALL

(sorry for the English i'm Brazilian)

Level 9
WOW WTF AWESOME MAP :infl_thumbs_up:
I´ve tested Sephiroth and think is too overpowerd…just damage spells
Dash and Slice is dealing 300 damage and cost about 140 mana and its single target
Flame Pillars deal 300 damage too but it cost just about 120 mana, they are AoE and have Knockback. I think u may increase Flame pillars mana cost for a bit improvement. Well and a duel against Sephiroth is boring wehn he has Heartless Angel charged, u have defently no chance. Leaving just 1 HP is too rough. Maybe someone has an idea for a better ultimate…i dont know much about Final Fantasy VII.
But thats just my opinion. Anyway phantastic work ! :infl_thumbs_up:

A last word…PLEASE add Devil May Cry Dante

Level 2
Bug
-
Luigi's super ability slows himself down, even before and after he casts it. It doesn't wear off. It can't be dispelled from him either, and when he dies, the effect is applied about a second after revival.

Level 1
Bug
-
Luigi's super ability slows himself down, even before and after he casts it. It doesn't wear off. It can't be dispelled from him either, and when he dies, the effect is applied about a second after revival.

its SUPPOSED to slow himself down...
but just for the time when its active...

Level 1
it would be nice if there was an imported pikachu soundset
that would be so cute. lol

Level 2
I was really excited until i found out about the bug when you click on the map it completly crash's the whole thing and Automaticaly Quit's

i'm sorry but
FATALITY
LOL Mortal Kombat reference

Last edited:
Level 5
Holy ****** ****** ****
game is awesome man, the best hero arena ever seen >> not much hero arena played but this is just >> i dont now what to say 6/5

Level 2
Angel Arena

Awesome, a new and fresh feel to the Angel arena remakes and with more imagination. all i can say really ^^

Level 1
Really nice map

Well made custom models and well attacks
The Gameplay is fast and funny
5/5

Level 1
I think this map is great! Cloud is, by far, really, really cool. Yet, I seem to have encountered a bug when my teammate (Sephiroth) managed to make it to the Resurrection Stone without returning the flag. (Damn you, Sephiroth!!) I have a feeling it might have something to do with his abilities (?)

Level 2
Sephiroth is too op, 1 hit kill isn't fun. Also this replay I just uploaded shows a couple of bugs, main ones being;

1. Mario jump just before duel causes him to go out of arena and into the target area of jump, no death or anything.

2. If you use jump with Mario in duel arena you lose instantly cause "Out of Arena" <-- needs fixing pretty bad.

One more reminder; for gods sake remove the 1hp no mana bullshit from sephiroth.

---

Anyway here's the replay
CLICK

Level 1
Sephiroth is too op, 1 hit kill isn't fun. Also this replay I just uploaded shows a couple of bugs, main ones being;

1. Mario jump just before duel causes him to go out of arena and into the target area of jump, no death or anything.

2. If you use jump with Mario in duel arena you lose instantly cause "Out of Arena" <-- needs fixing pretty bad.

One more reminder; for gods sake remove the 1hp no mana bullshit from sephiroth.

---

Anyway here's the replay
CLICK

hm...i never had any probs at killing sephiroth as sonic or nico robin

Level 1
Hey nice map!

I really like it.

My favourite Char is Samus.. Maybe next time I save my score^^.

One Question: Where do you get the Donald Duck Modell? I really need it for my AoS pls help!

Level 2
This is a very good map. It's very enjoyable, what with all these very unique and creative spells. There is something wrong with Capture The Flag, though, when our allies return back to the Resurrection Stone with the flag, but the flag doesn't disappear ... maybe something to do with the regions?

Just one request: more items. xD

Level 12
how you keep the touch between Save&Load System and Website ?

You need to create an account and upload the save/load code manually. Each upload will update your account's rank position.

People will appreciate this system more, even though there are clan bots that also provide rankings without the user having to do anything. However, this is ILLEGAL, Bots are illegal hacks of blizzard properties and won't work in the new bnet! Our way of connecting the game and website is legal and ethical unlike those bots dota clans use to make ranking!