• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Battle v2.06

Map Description

The characters of video game and anime, have had a long rivalry that began since the last battle. Now they plan to fight in a great battle that will decide once and for all who is better.

Visit the forum: http://grandbattle.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rankings

You can access the online rankings at Azeroth Inn. This online ranking gathers the scores from account data and sorts the accounts in descending order.

To join the online rankings, you will need to setup an account first through Azeroth Inn. Make sure to fill in the required data fields and that you fill in the battle.net id that you use to play the game. The battle.net id that you fill in must match the one that the encrypted code uses to authenticate.
regisui7.jpg

After your account is setup, if you don’t have a code, start playing game. Winning a game will get you +2 rep, losing a game will get you only +1 rep. The encrypted code will be given to you at the end of the game.
35383362hd3.jpg

Once you receive this code, upload it to your account in that website.
accnp3.jpg

Enter your code
codeip0.jpg

When playing another game, you will need to load your progress using your current encrypted code.
loadks9.jpg

Note:save/load system not available at Single Player Mode
Changelog

v2.06

------ FEATURES
[X] Added new items: Potion of Agility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Intelligence.
[X] Increased Hollow Mask size.
[X] Changed Headprotector's model aura.
[X] New Hidden Character: Numemon.
[X] Add ".unstuck" command.

PS:
To play as Numemon, pick Bomberman, while in Shop Area (before the game start) type ".stinky" without quote.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased selection scale for these heroes/units: Donald, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Large Body, Shadow.
[X] Increased scaling value for these heroes: Bomberman, Mumbo.
[X] Decreased Ichigo scaling value.
[X] Increased Frozen Blast damage from 300/400/500 to 400/500/600.
[X] Increased Bomb radius from 250 to 300.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer mana cost from 140 to 25.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer cooldown from 45/30/15 seconds to 30/16/2 seconds.
[X] Increased Bomb cooldown to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds.

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Skull Bash tooltip.
Keywords:
anime, arena, hero arena, video game, FF, naruto, AI, pokemon, digimon, mario, ctf, lina, inverse, yoh, ryuk, mario, super, smash, brawl, samus, mumbo
Contents

Grand Battle v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:14, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Great packaging of the map, proper crediting, I checked it and everything looks fine, seems to work and it has nine mini moderator Thumbs Ups, Approved. I won't be reviewing it fully, so you won't get a...
Level 8
Tantos said:
Oh.. yes... but there is alot of stones, then anyone can do this all the time = easy kill (just hold your enemy into the wall/stone and kill[Melee heroes are vulnerable])

Agreed with you, if someone who play in B.net know this, he will always use energy blast spell, because he can kill other people easily.

HFR said:
It's the same type of bug of Luigi's Negative Zone. When pikachu dies while using Volt Tackle this bug happens. I think is it.

I think like that too.

Level 2
hmm, what should i do then? release the "c" version, or wait to release 1.4 version?

Oh well... i dunno exactly what you should to do...maybe, try to fix these known bugs and release the "c" version and leave for the next release the new updates, like new heroes, skills, scripts, etc...

I can help u to test the gameplay and to search for bugs if u want :grin:

Level 2
Nice xD
Then I will help you in all future versions, starting to look for bugs and test the gameplay with all the heroes and post everything here :D

Level 2
Hmm .. Maybe you could create the heroes who you see in the picture, like Link, Wario, Metroid Prime (Fox, "Princess? [Mario], Kirby? [I dont like him: P], Ash?[nhaa])... With the ideas of the other players. If anyone have any idea of these heroes just post :D

--AHH... and the great hero Vincent Valentine, i really like the Final Fantasy characters OMG :thumbs_up:

Level 1
Hmm .. Maybe you could create the heroes who you see in the picture, like Link, Wario, Metroid Prime (Fox, "Princess? [Mario], Kirby? [I dont like him: P], Ash?[nhaa])... With the ideas of the other players. If anyone have any idea of these heroes just post :D

mario aldready exist(dunno why u listed him...and...
if u would actually played SSBB even once u would now this is NOT ash...
its "pokemon trainer"(he has no real name and his hair is brown...not black as ash's)
and the name is samus, not metroid prime X_x

Level 2
mario aldready exist(dunno why u listed him...and...

I said Princess [Mario] = Princess from Mario (she is in the picture, behind mario)

if u would actually played SSBB even once u would now this is NOT ash...
its "pokemon trainer"(he has no real name and his hair is brown...not black as ash's)

Thats right :thumbs_up:
It could be a "Pokemon Summoner", use spells with Pokemons or something like this...

and the name is samus, not metroid prime X_x

i forgot his name hehehe (i never played his games only super smash bros)

-It could have something about the Avatar, like Aang, Katara and Sokka hehehe

Level 3
it doesn't need all chars from SSBB lol probably just samus and maybe link. Should get some more fighting game chars from mortal kombat/street fighter XD though it's your choice of course.

Last edited:
Level 1
I said Princess [Mario] = Princess from Mario (she is in the picture, behind mario)

Thats right :thumbs_up:
It could be a "Pokemon Summoner", use spells with Pokemons or something like this...

i forgot his name hehehe (i never played his games only super smash bros)

-It could have something about the Avatar, like Aang, Katara and Sokka hehehe

1. ah okay so why dont u just say peach?_? so there wouldnt be a missunderstanding

2. as i said hes called pokemon trainer and i already did a hero suggestion for him(1-2 pages before)

3. SAMUS ARAN IS A GIRL!!!!
u really missed something in game history if u dont know that!!!!!
be ashamed for this D=
i never really played one of the metroid games but geesh
u should know that DDDD=

Level 8
Two hero

Sometimes, when someone choose random and get hero, there is some chance that other people (when he/she use random) can get same hero.
Please fix this.

Look my attached thumbnails for the details.

EDIT: Naruto's Kagebunshin no jutsu didn't work, it cost mana, but the illusion didn't create.

When i play again, I've screen shoot the two Ace (in this time, the AI get same hero, not me). Please fix this.

Something Funny: When Ace killed Ace, the text like this: "Portgas D. Ace has been killed by Portgas D. Ace", maybe in next version, when someone killed, the player number must be added to the killer, killed and assist hero (not only the hero's name).
e.x: Portgas D. Ace (Player 1) has been killed by Portgas D. Ace (Player 6) with the assistance of Sephiroth (Player 8).

P.S: I've attached screen shoot.

Attachments

• Two Ryuk.jpg
    Two Ryuk.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
  • Two Ace.jpg
    Two Ace.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Reactions: HFR
Level 8
@HFR
Sometimes, when i use thunder shock to enemy and the enemy near my friend, then my friend is killed, The text is: Sonic (My friend) has been killed by Nico Robin (enemy) with assistance of Pikachu (me).
@scorpion182
can you add loading screen?

Level 1
ah...i forgot to ask...
is it a bug or is marios finale skill supposed to hit also your own mates?
cause its kinda annoying when your mate is fighting in front of u and u use that skill so your mate get hurt and the enemy is still unharmed >_>

Level 12
I have an idea that for next version.
Why not add a mode where a team has to pick an object and defend it for a duration. If they do so they will score. If the object is stolen, the timer will reset for the other team stealing, and they will be the ones defending their object for a duration. I think this is fun game play.

Or maybe you could also add something like: A random player in a team gets chosen as the "Odd", and the opposite team has to kill that Odd player to score.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
And, you gonna release soon, so... Already choose the new heroes?
BTW, other guy (I don't remember his name, sorry) told an good suggestion:
Every period of time, like 10 min, the gme chose 1 player of each team to fight each other in an arena, that is good, because it lets the game less boring after much time.

Level 1
And, you gonna release soon, so... Already choose the new heroes?
BTW, other guy (I don't remember his name, sorry) told an good suggestion:
Every period of time, like 10 min, the gme chose 1 player of each team to fight each other in an arena, that is good, because it lets the game less boring after much time.

ye u could also do team battle like 2v2,3v3 and a ffa
especially ffa would make alot fun =D

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I found it:

The game is very fun at the beginning, but after 60 minutes of gaming, it's being boring... You should add a duel battle every 10 minutes. The people with the highest levels of each team will go in the arena and fight each other (with full hp and mp). If you make the duel battle, take the one with highest level cause the one with the most kills won't work due to the ksers.

I think this is his last post in this thread, his name is
Dragon-X

Last edited:
Level 16
19 February Updated!
v1.4

- Added new heroes: Donald Duck (KH2) and Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Refined Assistance System
- Added Duel System
- Each Resurrection Stone has a Stone Guardian now
- Rewrote Solar Flare
- Fixed Volt Tackle
- Fixed Energy Blast
- Rewrote Pull
- Rewrote Soul Reaver
- Replaced Super Saiyan with Genki Dama
- Fixed Gaia Force Damage
- Reworked Kage Bunshin
- Added 1 second casting time to Mamaragan
- Increased Kiten damage from 75/150/225 to 100/175/250
- Added Ichigo's Hollow Mask model
- Increased Sakura starting armor
- Increased Spin Charge momentum
- Rewrote Charge Up
- Mario Finale no longer harm allies
- Reworked Descend Heartless Angel
- Reworked Burning Pillar
- Reduced Burning Pillar cooldown from 40 to 25

Level 3
hmm I think you should make the stone guardian rooted and ranged, since it would attack the creeps if they chased you lol he chased the creeps to the mid also. I know its the AI, but they would rush in and get totally abused by him. Samus is pretty awesome, just don't really like that screw attack is the same as sonic's skill. I think luigi's cyclone skill has a bit to much aoe. for donald, I think his fire skill should do some burning damage after the animation is done XD since it deal the damage right away, it's a bit weird that they're attacks by fireballs after and nothing happens. Just my thoughts, all in all its a very nice update.

Last edited:
Level 16
hmm I think you should make the stone guardian rooted and ranged, since it would attack the creeps if they chased you lol he chased the creeps to the mid also. I know its the AI, but they would rush in and get totally abused by him. Samus is pretty awesome, just don't really like that screw attack is the same as sonic's skill. I think luigi's cyclone skill has a bit to much aoe. for donald, I think his fire skill should do some burning damage after the animation is done XD since it deal the damage right away, it's a bit weird that they're attacks by fireballs after and nothing happens. Just my thoughts, all in all its a very nice update.

kk, thanks for the feedback:thumbs_up:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
New Update!!

Alright, played with Samus:
Actually, Samus jumps when using Screw Attack.
The "Every 5 minutes duel" was an good addiction, but the AI retreats to the corners of the duel arena.

My Suggestion:Make the duel arena smaller, remove the obelisk in the middle and put the arena in the top of the map, making it horizontally to increase vision and to make using of the spells easier.

Good work with this new version, it improved the things a lot.

I'm not played with Donald yet, so this is not my final comment about the new version.

Last edited:
Level 1
i played both and...well...samus didnt jump when i was playing her oO
and donalds fire skills seems to do sometimes no/very small dmg and sometimes the full 270 oO

oh and btw..."XXX has wins a duel" sounds kinda crappy
"XXX won a duel" would be better IMO
;D

Level 8
Bug Found

Sometimes, when someone killed his enemies in the duel, player that kill his enemy in the duel can't go out.
If you don't understand, see my attached screen shoot

EDIT= Thunder Wave (Pikachu's spell) damage allies and sometimes after maybe 20-30 minutes playing, you can walk pass the stone and ice (this happen to me after i win the duel.)

EDIT2 = Goku's Kamehameha: When Goku use Kamehameha, then he dies or moved by a spell effect, kamehameha still charged (not dissapear).

Samus's Screw attack: If Samus die when cast screw attack, screw attack still charged (not dissapear).

Please see attached screen shoot!!!!

Attachments

• Duel Bug.jpg
    Duel Bug.jpg
    820.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Bug in Game.jpg
    Bug in Game.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 3
It's probably not good that you can blink in/out of duels and attack duelers with spells from outside =/

Level 5
Both new heros are well done after seeing Donalds Video I taught you will never make a good hero out of him but I was wrong.

Samus is awesome but I thing her screw attacks charge time is to long before releasing. She already has with charged blast a attack that cant be used instantly.

The Arena is nice but I wish for more options in this matter. It should be something like this, the game starts and player 1, decides if their will be arena and in which format you will play it.
The choices he should be able to do is.

Normal (just like it is now)

Champ mod (the heros with the most points fight each time)

Team mode (2v2)

Tournament mode (A Hero that has lost cannot be chosen to enter the arena again, in this mode an arena games starts every 3 minutes and once 1 Hero has won against all others in the arena he gets a bigger price. In this mode alliances are turned off in the arena).

Chaos Mode (When both players entered the Arena. A small creep army is created for both)

Also you should watch at EotA Twilight and do something similar with the terrain choosing. A System like this would also allow you to create a nice looking arena and could be placed outside of the range of other heros so they cannot interfere.

BK Greymon has a bug I thing either Black Tornado or Gaia Force can turn off his collision in some circumstances. I will investigate this bug further and report to you.

Btw. The Pillar in the middle of the arena made me feel like I play WoW when I ran around it with donald to not get hit by melee heros.

Level 2
Someone Approve this map already!

Could you just buff Naruto and Eneru? They both suck at the moment.
Also, your using Sasuke's brother's model for Sasuke.

Could do with some more variety of things to do such as more creeps, some uber creep with a good drop and/or gold reward...etc

Level 1
Someone Approve this map already!

Could you just buff Naruto and Eneru? They both suck at the moment.
Also, your using Sasuke's brother's model for Sasuke.

Could do with some more variety of things to do such as more creeps, some uber creep with a good drop and/or gold reward...etc

1.all characters are good...it depends how u use them (at least naruto isnt that bad with his images...)
2. it IS sasuke and not his brother... afaik he weared that coat for a short time
3. there are enough strong creeps in the middle...

Level 5
If you play as Ryu (I think that is his name) then you can use the Pull ability, to pull your enemies out of the duel arena and then they lose. But my temmates laughed their asses off when I did it ^^. It was kinda funny, but please fix it very soon.

Level 1
seriously...am i the only one whos kinda active at the grand battle forum?.________.°
made 3 new hero suggestions and no replies to them

Level 8
Various Bug in Duel

I found some bug:
1. I don't know why, but ichigo can't go out of the duel arena (maybe because he use spell or bug).
2. Ichigo can't go out of the duel arena and after new player come to duel, he still can't go out of the duel arena, so he attack his enemies in duel.
3. When Cloud use Impaling Blow to kill his enemy in duel, Cloud can't go out of the duel arena.
4. Vivi can't use his Energy Blast in duel, it's say, "Ball can't be created".
5. Sometimes, the counting number 2 (before duel, there is floating number) isn't disappear.
6. When Subzero in the duel arena, he can use blizzard to creep beside the duel arena.

Screen Shoot attached if you want to see these bug.
Sorry, Screen Shoot for Cloud, Subzero and Vivi bug isn't available.

Attachments

• Duel bug.jpg
    Duel bug.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Big Duel Bug.jpg
    Big Duel Bug.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Number Bug.jpg
    Number Bug.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Level 1
well in this case...im gonna put my suggestons also in here =P

Goemon from"Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon"

Name: Goemon
main attribute:STR

skill 1:Chain Pipe

Description: Goemon uses his Chain Pipe to pull his enemies to him
lvl1:50dmg,450range
lvl2:100dmg,500range
lvl3:150dmg,550range
lvl4:200dmg,600range
manacosts: 90
CD: 25secs

skill 2: Flaming Ryo

Description: Goemon Throws a Flaming Ryo(Coin) to his enemy(single target) to inflict Huge Dmg at the cost of gold
lvl1: 25 gold costs,125dmg
lvl2: 50 gold, 250dmg
lvl3: 75gold, 375dmg
lvl4: 100 gold, 500dmg
manacost: 110
CD:30
cast time: 1-2 secs

skill 3: Pipe Upgrade
(passive)

Description: Wiseman finally upgrades Goemons Pipe

lvl1:(skill name says="Normal Pipe"), +5dmg
lvl2:(skill name says="Bronze Pipe"), +7dmg, -1 armor at enemy
lvl3:(skill name says="Silver Pipe"), +10 dmg, -3 armor at enemy
lvl4:(skill name says="Gold Pipe"), +12dmg, -5armor at enemy,

Ultimate: Sudden Impact

Description: Goemon uses his Sudden Impact,renders his hair to turn golden(yes its a parody to dbz...just like super sonic)and also to deal double dmg for 25 secs,
but also receive twice the dmg from enemies.

lvl1: 300 gold costs
lvl2: 200 gold costs
lvl3: 100 gold costs
manacosts: 150
CD: 100 secs

Ryu(u) from the "Breath of Fire "series
Name: Ryu

Skill 1:Shadow Walk
Description: Ryu teleports to an enemy,dealing dmg which ignores any armor and teleports back.
lvl1:50dmg
lvl2:100dmg
lvl3:150dmg
lvl4:200dmg
manacosts:75

Skill 2: Dragon Form

Description: Ryu Transforms himself into a Dragon whelp(he doesnt look like one but his colour actually becomes blue in this state),Rendering him to get +10 additional stats.
drains mana per second
lvl1: 10 mana per sec
lvl2: 8 mana per sec
lvl3: 6 mana per sec
lvl4: 4mana per sec
manacost: 90
cast time: 1-2 secs

Skill 3: Dragon Genes
(passive)

Description: Ryu Combines some Dragon Genes to achieve even more Powerful Dragonforms

lvl1:dragon whelp becomes Dragon(ryu becomes green),+2 additional stats at this form
lvl2:Dragon becomes Behemoth(Ryu becomes dark), +4 additional stats at this form
lvl3:Behemoth becomes Tiamat(ryu becomes red),+7 " "
lvl4:Tiamat Becomes Kaiser(ryu becomes yellow/golden),+10 " "

Ultimate: Dragon Breath

Description:This skill can only be used during dragon form.
Ryu deals a specific dmg,depending on his kind of dragon, in cone form to his enemies.

whelp: 50 normal dmg
Dragon: 100 normal dmg
Behemoth: 150 dmg+ 2 sec slow
Tiamat: 175 dmg+ 3 secs burn(15 dps)
Kaiser: 50% of Ryus Current healthpoints in damage(doesnt decreases ryus hp, just to mention)
lvl1:cd 180, 300 mana costs
lvl2:cd 140, 200 mana costs
lvl3:cd 100, 100 mana costs
cast time: 1sec

The Onion Knight Jobclass from "Final Fantasy 3"

Name:Onion Knight
Note:this hero has extremely low stats at the beginning(-2 armor) and an below average stat growth!!!!

Skill 1:Strength Rising
(passive)
Description: Onion Knight becomes Stronger to battle his enemies!
lvl1:+1str
lvl2:+2str
lvl3:+3str
lvl4:+15str

Skill 2: Advanced Agility
(passive)
Description: Onion Knight becomes more swiftly to keep up with his adversaries!
lvl1: +1agi
lvl2: +2 agi
lvl3: +3agi
lvl4:+15 agi

Skill 3: Armor Enhancement
(passive)

Description: The Onion Knight becomes sturdier so he has nothing to fear!

lvl1:+1 armor
lvl2:+1.5armor
lvl3:+2armor
lvl4:+10 armor

Ultimate: True Potential

Description:The Onion Knight finally unlocks his full potential so he can even defeat the toughest enemies!

lvl1:+1 to all stats
lvl2:+2 to all stats
lvl3:+40 to all stats