• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Grand Battle 4.9.J

Reactions: Lord Kazzak
AoS/RPG/Arena
Alliamce vs Horde

Keywords:
TGB
Contents

The Grand Battle 4.9.J (Map)

Reviews
18:40, 11th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved It works, but you have to improve the description.

M

18:40, 11th Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Approved

It works, but you have to improve the description.

Level 6
Yeh! It's good but add more descriptions in the site description so we know about: The gameplay, game-type, goal... features...

Oh and... the map is: PROTECTED
and nothing mention it in the description ^^ (add it)

What else I can say?... Approved but that's my judgement :/
Note: I've not tested the map, I've only wrote about descriptions and thing that we can do without going on Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

:p

Level 2
i give you 4.2 BECAUSE many people would like to see the races from wow
AND a save load would be next thing, so in a new version I'd like to see a inventory system because this wimp sucks when i say it sucks i mean it really sucks
i know its hellhard to make sth like a inventory with many slots but you'll make this

but i have to say it is one of the best maps I've ever played

please answer to my suggestions, i could help you

Level 5
lets see

there are some littles inbalances,
there are tooooo much powerfulls creeps.
THE GOLD IS A PROBLEM
its really boring keep the backpack to fill it whit items and sell...
my max gold is 50...

need more gold drop, o itemos less expensive,
ever i play a duel, they are umbalanced.
the base protectors...

why when jaina or thrall dies, they keep revivving and reviving?
i recommend put they wit more life much much more, ( no more attack )
and only 1 posivility of revive and base protector.. because when you have a protector, he go and destroy all base in the road ... and so you can win...
somethimes the camera keep in the face of guys, and no form to keep it normal using cam1 2 3 or 4

well whitout that problems... the map its really really cool and bit orginal...
so 4/5

Level 3
fire-storm can u please add a save/load system in this..
i mean u play for hours just to kill all the bosses and get the best items.. then in the end u just leave and u gotta start all over again.

Save/load would be great, and to make it so people who load dont destroy the other team right away, add a mode chooser for host. Load mode or Load not allowed. If load is on, maybe make guards in cities much stronger.

Level 5
Hmmm, very nice,,, detailed and all, but i think that in outland, its to much huge monsters, it looks so massive, unreal maybe, or else, ITS COOL

Level 4
Good and Not Good...

Okay, this map has some serious balance issues. For instance, the neutral creeps are stronger than the money you get from them and when the raids begin even at level 70 the heroes are still way to weak, even with what you would think are powerful items.
Second, agility heroes even at level 70 are still "slow" according to the techtree under damage-type. The hunter is a bow user and she is still way too slow and underpowered when leveled all the way up. Her spells are also too weak. Really the only good thing about her is the "wolf" ability and even that is imbalanced since her trueshot aura is for ranged only. With additional attack speed spell, it does not really work. And the critical strike ability is completely useless, I mean when it is leveled all the way up it is still only a 5%(percent) chance, who cares if it is around +600% damage if it is only a 5%(percent) chance that it can happen, I would rather change it so when you level the ability up, level the chance of a critical strike. The critical strike hardly ever went off, and with an agility character it should be so much faster.

3rd, by the time you are able to fight a few lower-level bosses, the game is over because the raids are so powerful and imbalanced one of the forces have already one. That is a little disappointing since you never really get to use the hero for their full potential or even see what some of the other items are. And, why are the heroes max level only 70? Without items, again the heroes are useless and all of the spells use way to much mana. Also, why even mess with the armor? 20 points for 1 armor? All of primary attributes for the heroes are no where even close compared to the other 2 attributes, at 100 of the abilities for any of the attributes the mana, hp, or even attack speed should be relatively fast. And they hardly move.

There are other things as well, but, I think this is enough already. The main reason I am being so critical about this map, is that it is fairly original except for the Dota-like features such as corner to corner or base to base conquering system. I do like this map and wish that there could be an update sometime soon. I can tell much went into this map at least for the programming, but, there are some leaks that need to be corrected. Keep up the good work.

Level 19
fire-storm can u please add a save/load system in this..
i mean u play for hours just to kill all the bosses and get the best items.. then in the end u just leave and u gotta start all over again.

Save/load would be great, and to make it so people who load dont destroy the other team right away, add a mode chooser for host. Load mode or Load not allowed. If load is on, maybe make guards in cities much stronger.

Imagine what will happen then, when a few high-level overpowered heroes enters a game where the opposing team is not like them?

Save/Load features is supposed to be added only on campaing or RPG/MMORPG style maps, don't think this will fit here...

But anyway, its the creator decission, not mine...

Level 2
Yes ok update .. now the map works with the 1.24x

how far i can see you changed the skill system ... nice idea but i already like the idea with a spellbook with some more skills ...

maybe it was only in my game but the multiboard dont seems to work proper anymore .. it shows everytime that you are lvl 1

I know that you have worked much on the map but by implementing MORE items you would open new possibilities ....

there have been also many thoughts about a save and load system

i can give you one tip : USE THE NEW free 4mb

i give you 3.6 = 4

Level 5
In these days, you need more protection of the map. It is easy to unprotect with the new tools added these days. Just to mention, i am not one of them, but know how to.

Level 8
Fun map but he really needs an update log I don't know what has been updated besides rogues getting stealth now?

Level 8
I don't think the creator of this game pay's attention to this forum most likely updated else where, where he keeps an update log etc...