• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach vs One Piece v2.06

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thanks to kurogane whose give me permission to upload this map to Hive!!

this map is based Bleach and One Piece Anime.
this maps similliar with FOC and other Hero Arena Maps!!

you can download the latest versions for this map in

http://the-rok.co.cc

thank you to create this maps kurogane!!!

Keywords:
BvO, Bleach, One, Piece, Bleachvsonepiece
Contents

Bleach vs One Piece v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
22:16, 29th Jun 2009 Linaze: Lacks evidence that you have permission to upload this. Until such evidence has been shown, Rejected.

M

22:16, 29th Jun 2009
Linaze: Lacks evidence that you have permission to upload this. Until such evidence has been shown, Rejected.

Level 17
Maybe it gets fun after the creator fix these things:
1. Balance, atleast a little balace.... Zoro ONE HIT KO everyone with ulti. (if not, he kill you instantly after)
2. Make a better arena, not just make alot of units appear on the field.
3. Invul in town? Otherwise one hit KO heros just walk in there and kill people.
4. Balanced items...
5. Reset cooldowns, health & mana when duel starts.
6. Better dueling system.
Also... try to make more original items. Some of them is CnP items from dota with different names.

Soo... uhmm... what is good with this map? >.< I have no idea :S
Could someone tell me how this map can possibly be fun? I played it with like 10 friends, none of them liked it. They wanted to quit after about 10min becouse it was unbalanced and not enjoyable at all.

1/5 from me.

I wonder if this map will get approved >.< atleast it wont get over 1/5.

Level 1
on the game nami is so buff. Her clones shouldnt deal any damage only like 15% of her regular damage since its so buff when you have aizen on your side with her its kinda like a suicide if you fight against nami. Nami is clone rigged 3/5 Aizen copys people and attacks by making clones. to many clones comes out it lags a little and kills with to many clones

Level 17
on the game nami is so buff. Her clones shouldnt deal any damage only like 15% of her regular damage since its so buff when you have aizen on your side with her its kinda like a suicide if you fight against nami. Nami is clone rigged 3/5 Aizen copys people and attacks by making clones. to many clones comes out it lags a little and kills with to many clones
If you try all characters, you will complain on at least one thing for every single character.
There is no point in trying to balance this since not a single spell or hero in the entire map is balanced.
I would suggest the creator to drop this project and start something new, more balanced and enjoyable.
I also have a question to all who play this. Would this map be fun without the custom models? Want to know if people only play it cus of the models.

Level 2
What a map!!! almost as good as Battle arena D.O.A i love it alot but i think you made the One Peice Guys to powerful other then that 10/10

Level 1
The map is cool but:
Arena , wtf? default terrain? And, Only make some nooby 1hit creeps ? -.-
:O really it's very balenced -.-, try to beat the godess of flash (some kind of nooby girl of Bleach xD) whit , Usopp! xD

Remake the middle arena , re-make spells from 0 -.-

Level 1
Fun map, bots are pretty god-like when you first play. Seems more or less balanced. Almost every character has a combo that kills the other person one hit. Although some have a general disadvantage due to no aoe attacks (can't farm). Soi fong and yoruchi for example are really hard to play with if it's not 1 vs 1.

My rating 4/5.

Level 6
Wow, I must say my experince with this map is entirely different, than the majority of these people experince. I found it to be a good map, It was quite entertaining. A friend and I played it several time 1v1. I don't know if this fact has anything to do with that.

I would say to all the guys saying bad stuff about this map, learn your map-types before saying they're bad. I have not seen any hero arena with very good terrain, and hero arenas is not about that. Some of you have very little amount of posts, and probably never set foot inside an editor, so try making a map, before you judge so quickly and harsh.
I would rate this map 9/10
Sincerely Foopad