• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gothic RPG Map (Models,Doodads,Sources)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello
For some months now i try to create an RPG Map inspired by Gothic the Game.
Im searching on every single Warcraft Website for Models and Doodads.

If you find or have any Gothic-related models or skins or doodads could you share them with me?
(or link the source)

-I know there are some Gothic projects out there but they're all not finished or stopped.

Im happy about everything, thanks <3

Level 23
I know there are some Gothic projects out there but they're all not finished or stopped.

Take a guess why.
Those projects were usualy over ambitious and focused mostly on the visual aspect.
How do you plan to avoid your project being stopped unfinished?

And as always: Assets don't make a map/game.
You can use this High-Res Doodad Pack & Expansion - Wc3C.net and other packages from morpheuson that site as a starting point like "Die Macht des Feuers" (hive map project).
Don't get hung up on missing models though. Especially in a wc3 map, it doesn't matter. You can use wc3 models as placeholders, and if the map is fun and ppl like it, you can still improve visuals later.

Status
Not open for further replies.