• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wars of Gothic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Wars of Gothic
:vw_wtf:

So, im making a map abt 3 of the Gothic games(1-3)(they are RPG games). The map itself is RTS and it doesnt exackly fit the lore so im just kinda using it as a base for the map. So far ive done almost all the terrain(though im not realy all that good at it...), ive also made a bunch of spells, they are just based off normal spells since i hardly know anything about triggering, ive also finished a bunch of units though many still need to be balanced.
Anyway, at the moment its just me alone working on the project and since i dont know alot of things about map making and i lack the patience and time to learn more, im realy hoping i could find some people to help out with the map.
Currently i need a terrainer and a triggerer.
Happy holidays ppl.:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.