• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need expert terrainer (new RPG project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey im making a map, and so far, ive got an experienced spell maker, and i think im getting a terrainer. But, my trigger knowledge isnt good enough to call expert. We could get by with a great map with just my trigger skills, but we want an awesome map, not "great". I was looking for someone whos extremely skilled in triggers. Able to perform spellbook code, multiboard code, cinematic code, and code to create a 3rd person camera, such as WoW. Please get back to me.

Level 5
why did u say expert "terrainer" in title then request a triggerer? Also, you need to give a reaosn people should help you over any others who might need help. Maybe I'll help if you give a good reason, and my code will be in JASS so it will make your map more efficient. But remember, I need a good reason.

Level 4
hahaha whoops, i meant. Expert Trigger person. wow im an idiot. Anyways, uhhh, ill host photoshop CS3 for you to download when the maps done if you want. its got the crack and everything. if you need it. Or i can offer you Fruity loops studio, haha. 900 dollar music creating program. or a 700 dollar photo editing program. thats all ive got to offer man

Level 4
reported? LOL. i bought them you jerk. all i was saying is i could get the crack for you if you wanted. wow, take a breather.

Level 4
nah i do care, i just found out about this site. and i dont plan on just using it for help. i use it for tons of other stuff too. like i just came on to look at models for a tower defense im making. by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.