• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New RPG Recuritment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi All,
Ive only just signed up so im new because i have been working on a RPG/ORPG map with some friends but they have basically only been giving idea's no real help so currently i started to get stuck a parts so ive used the site before and diced to sign up and look for help...

The helped i basically need is Load And Save System,Item's,Item's Recipe and then anything else that could help improve an RPG/ORPG map

So if anyone can help then please just send me a private message...

Also before i forget the name of the game is Chaotic Nightmare RPG... so if there
already is a gamed named this please tell me so i can rename... Ive added wat i have so far of the map aswel so people can take a look

Edit: i think ive added the map im not to sure

Level 1
i did already say i think but i will again... i basically need help with things like items and item recipes also load and save system and some other complicated triggers i don't understand....

Level 1
Well basically there are 3 type of hero classes Angel,Demon,Thunder and the fusion of them all ( the ultimate boss) who ive called true chaos is basically rising an army of monsters that you must kill... not much else to it that i can explain but you will understand the storyline more when you see the game and The-Weeh. if you could help it would be very helpful

Level 1
sure and also if any1 wants we could use someone to write the storyline because mines pretty crap and also im in real need of items now because the game cant really advance if its only got the 10 items ive made...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.