• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Beta Testers] Footmen Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So ive just started working on my new map its basically a new footmen map but its a fresh new look at footmen. So far i havent really put in any new heroes but i have already got 13 lined up with atleast 1 triggered spell each. So for this map ive put new creep/items. So i need some beta testers to check all the tiers/heroes/items/creep for imbalances im sure u will find a lot. You can find more info in the loading screen. Thanks to every1 that helps me ill make a credit section for every1 that helps me. Oh by the way i added a comp to played 10 so i can test easier it will be removed sorry if its a problem. If u can plz test with multi ppl and with all techs as they may seem imba vs footmen or lower techs. If you download the map plz give ur opinion once you have tested it. I might be gone for a day or 2 so if i dont answer its cuz im away.

Attachments

• Footmen Frenzy v0.2b(P).w3x
    131.2 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.