• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best RPG Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need someone who can make real good custom spells and someone to make quests. I can do terraining. I will post a list of needed spells soon if someone will help

im going to make this rpg different from others, in every rpg ive played there has been something different i hated in all of them so far im doing basic terraining on the map "its not to pretty yet" and maybe can be done by the end of next saturday min max next 2 saturdays

Level 13
K 1st of all no info on ur map no 1 wants 2 do shit for a thing they don't know about 2nd link 2 the project maybe and brett which brett are u mumbo brett?

Level 5
i will have different mini-villages throughout the map that can teach you new spells at certain levels like,
a begenner becomes mage at lvl 10,40,90,130 and at lvl 10 they can learn their first spell type which will be
either fire,water,earth,lightning,time,holy,dark
a archer can learn their first type at lvl 30,80 warriors at lvl 25,80

-Fire
Will have dps buffs and focuses on DPS and AOE at high mana cost

-Water
aoe spells with defensive buffs, will also include ice which can freeze enemy units at low mana cost

-Earth
very defensive with good auras and buffs low mana cost

-Lightning
complete single unit killer high mana cost
-Time
A buffer such as slow/haste type spells + auras good team player mid mana cost

-Holy
Heal spells and high level damage spells along with auras at a mid mana cost

-Dark
High mana cost dps spells negative auras raise dead basicly what u think of with undead stuff

there are 3 main islands the one u start on being the biggest each one has mage warrior or archer "dont know if i should have more classes or use my magics idea as seen above"

the smaller islands will be unique such as mage island being very diverse with ice and lava because, well mages live there.

there will be an island of outcasts and an evil/good impenitrable fort island and one will have a difficult dungeon on it that im still thinking of

for a story i guess i could have it that dragons of each element "fire,water,lightning,etc" are controlling the people and u r trying to kill them so the people are free

the rpg will focus on magic and very good boss battles and terrain

Level 5
K 1st of all no info on ur map no 1 wants 2 do shit for a thing they don't know about 2nd link 2 the project

i know i am working on that i really dont have a "story" yet maybe someone can give me ideas where to start

no link to the project yet because i dont see why post a link if what im doing right now is me by myself. ill post when i finish general terrain

i wish i knew how to explain what im thinking better than people might wanna work on it

Level 9
You will have higher chance of recruitment after you have something to show such as some terrains. I finished almost 1/10 of my map and still couldn't recruit people yet. Calling something that's not even made yet "Best RPG ever" is kind of pushing it don't you think? Let the players/testers decide after you are done with a demo or beta.

Level 9
You can decide when the game is ready for beta release. It has to be playable and has most of the features that you want your final product to have. At least finish up the terrain and post pictures of different areas, I'm sure you can attract people a lot faster and easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.