• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of toralis [help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi All, Just a New guy here. Im Just Kinda Tired of seeing all these sick ass Cool RPGS.. [TKOK] [Gaia] [Dragon Slayers] So i decided to trek into the Deep waters of RPG makeing! But ive seen the Requirements of such RPGs.. And i Seek Help! Atm I have but 1 Section done of this giant map.

I need help in all these sections of the Map:
Terrain
Triggers
Item Makeing [ Just ingame Items, i have Models ]

If you can help Please send me a Msg! id love to have ppl help me with this.

Story of the Map:
This Map is Being BAsed off my Forum RPG game i made a few years ago.
I spent almost 2 Years work on it, [Mainly in School Bored] Ive had Success so far, but ive come to mind that i need to upgrade and make this RPG a Actuall RPG!

The World of Toralis Is set in a Cross Set of any Medevial Type Setting u can think of. [WC3] [WoW] [LOTR] [DnD] etc etc.. Its a Simple Something Threatens the Land, and We have a Band of heros out to Save the World! :D

The Features i want to include are rather many. but if i get people willing to help, this project shouldnt take to long.

http://nates-battlesite.forumotion.com < This is the Site which this MAp will be Based off. I Designed the site [Used a FRee Forum Provider] and ALL the info in it. I plan on useing alot of pre-made stuff off there and Switch them to this map.

What i need the most atm:
Save/Load System
Good Terrainers.
Trigger People.

I can use everything but those are what i need Most atm.

If you Can help me Please send me a msg! or post here, cause ill be Checking this alot.

Once i get Something Going, i will Add some Screen Shots to this Post.

Currently Have:
Terrain : 5% Done
Quests : 0% Done
Items : 0% Done
Units : 3% Done
Triggers: 0% Done

I know i mentions i dont need any Unti Makeing help, Because i can do most of it. BUT i could glady take any Creep MAkeing help! :D

Also if anyone has any Good Weaponless Male/Female Models for the Main Heros Please dont Hesitate to Post the link.

Also IF anyone HAs some Suggestions for More Heros [Have like 9 atm] Please i will take ANY idea :D just Post your idea and some general Stats, What spells are like, and what not.

TY to anyone that helps! :ugly: :cool: :cute:

Level 2
Well atm, i havent Figured out what to make Unique in this RP.. But ill be figureing it out as i go along. once i got some people to help me, i may just converse with them, to see if theres anything they want to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.