• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dark Wars(Building Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Hiveworkshop,

I have made a map that i called Dark Wars which is a building style kinda of custom game.

Ive made this map about a year ago and since my computer broke few months ago i couldnt use the world editor for a while until now.

The map has the terrain done and a lot of units made, Upgrades made, triggering is slightly done. But i need some balancers for this and a really good triggerer to help me out on a few things so if anyone out there would like to help me balance this map out and help me trigger the map to make it more better as it is please tell me.

More ideas that i may add to the game
-Modes
-Multiple Chains of building
-Few Races(I only have one)
-Big Tree of Tiers to choose a path of Building(Specialty Building, Melee,range and magic etc)

Any Questions ?

Level 3
Alright Arafor, whats your email ill send you map.

Oh and by the way, are you by any chance decent at triggering?

Status
Not open for further replies.