• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Got Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
1. I tried importing 3 different models that people posted comments saying they work. I tried pressing the button that says don't know how to import this model.

2. I have seen other campaigns and in the maps they show imported units that are blue. How do you import them into every level of a campaign.

Level 18
Like XPQJ said it, you should read some tutorials for importing stuff first..

As for question 1, look at the paths, you have to change them to the paths the model-makers added or you should remove the path before the file (was something like "wc3imported" i guess).. importing stuff isn't that hard.. try to look better at the models you want to import, which paths they need or also tutorials that explains how it really works..

Level 7
For 2 question:
They are marked blue because they are imported into the entire campaign, and not in only one map. That way the imported resource can be accessed from any map that is part of campaign.
The Campaign import manager is located here:
campaign Editor (F7)>>>Imported Files

Status
Not open for further replies.