• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Minecraft Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here I'm going to post a list of my Favorite Minecraft Seeds and everybody else is welcome to post their own Minecraft Seeds.

Red-Canyon with floating islands. (Just Try again if it gives you a snowy lake.)

Flying Keys-Amazing Floating Sand Island, with caves that go through them and bridges linking most of the mountains.

Glacier-Lots of cool mountains. And some Floating Islands.

Minecraft Utopia-Quater Desert, Quater Ocean, Quater Forest, and Quater Valleys. With awesome ledges above the valleys, of course. And there was this one snowy mountain, but I lost it a while ago.

Blood-Lots of Suger Cane.

Rocket-River canyon.

That's all I have so far.

Level 9
ilovegreentrees is one of my favourite seeds, simply because there is so much trees to hack down.

@Adiktuz, (from minecraft wiki) : A seed[1] is a code used in Minecraft's world generation process.[2] Each world has its own seed value which is used to keep generated terrain consistent, as generation is pseudo-random. Prior to Beta 1.3, seeds were automatically generated per-world. Since then, the player can input their own seed, which is not limited to numbers due to the use of the Java String.hashCode() function. For instance, a seed of "abc" is converted to the numeric value 97×31² + 98×31 + 99 = 96354.

Status
Not open for further replies.