• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good custom maps for Lanparty, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there, I am going to skip all the unnecessary chatter and get to the point. Me and couple friends of mine are going to Lanparty. The thing is that we are looking good custom maps for Warcraft 3 TFT (hero RPG, castle defence, tower defence, you name it). We haven't played many custom maps since 2006-2007 (or so) and most of custom maps that we have gathered are either OLD or somewhat crappy. Most of the (but not all!) maps that people make nowadays seem to be either "enchanced/fixed/1337 mastered v1.3.2.4 beta" versions from old maps or somewhat lacking new maps (beta stage, unbalanced etc).

So, do you know some good custom maps that are worth a try? you know those 3 hours long RPGs at 3 am or mind numbing castle defences or good Tower defences or just plain crazy maps :D. Oh and btw we already know dota and x hero siege :grin:

Anyway many thanks to you in advance, help is really appreciated.

Ps. sorry if this went to a wrong section

-Cura ut valeas

Level 16
Co-Op:
Damage Team Survival
Competitive:
Water Wars
Demigod (Super-Low Health AoS)

Can only think of those right now. You can find Damage Team Survival and Demigod here (Damage Team Survival is in my Sig). Water Wars, I'll send it through Pastebin.

Level 24
Well when i was on LAN 2 days ago we played http://epicwar.com/maps/127587/ ( an WoW/Wc3 RPG were you can fight pvp and pve) for hours and anouther good game that we also played for a couple of hours (my favorite game) http://epicwar.com/maps/105565/ ( 1 titan is suposed to kill 10 small builders that shall gather wood from trees and gold from titans tresure in the midle of the map. But dont die then you will turn into 1 of the titans minions. You can choose betwen over 15 builders and 10 titans).

Level 1
DOTA is always a solid choice for a group of friends to play. Also if you want an RPG I used to have fun with Defiance's rpg a while back. You do quests with your friends to try to get different items for characters and hunt specific respawning mobs.

Level 37
Here are some good lan games I like to play.

[thread="80247"]Oblong War[/thread]
[thread="80259"]Aero TD[/thread]
[thread="81131"]The Fallen Heroes[/thread]
[thread="80739"]The Protection[/thread]
[thread="80938"]The Zre Diamond[/thread]
[thread="80841"]The Generals[/thread]
[thread="80209"]Lava Race[/thread]
[thread="80106"]War Of The Kings[/thread]

Level 7
Do you and your friends like RTS Maps? If so i would recomend Azeroth Wars LR by Eagleman, It features very large epic battles and provided you don't die fast can last for ages, problem is you need a full house tho (12 players) for it to be good and if someone leaves early it can imbalance the game.

As for plain crazy games try Run Kitty Run lol, realy good teamplayer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.