• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goldshire Inn textures fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I have another problem with ripped model (not by me). Some strange things happend with textures. When I open BLP lab they look normal, right size,right direction, right color. When I open the model in model editor there are some minor texture incorrections for example, at the end of each log shouldn't be iron grille. I can survive that but when I import it then it looks like this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is here anyone who is able to fix this issue ?

The map is bellow so you don't need to change paths of textures if I uploaded the model separetelly.

Attachments

• Goldshire Inn.JPG
    Goldshire Inn.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 777
  • Goldshire Inn2.JPG
    Goldshire Inn2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 444
  • Goldshire Inn3.JPG
    Goldshire Inn3.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 440
  • DEBILINY - 2.0.w3x
    885.4 KB · Views: 68
Level 5
I've imported this model, removed old model but it remains the same.

EDIT: I have this problem also with this model.

Attachments

• Human_Barrack.zip
    897.8 KB · Views: 80
Level 5
I even created new map and imported all things newly then saved it and after reopening editor it's the same as before.

Here's the map and try if it's working.

Attachments

• DEBILINY - 2.0.w3x
    885.5 KB · Views: 56
Level 5
What have you changed ? The model or some setting in this map ? If it was something in map I would like to know it because I have a project with big amount of doodads so recreating the whole map because of green building is not an option.

Level 5
So I just export the model from your map? And I have also this problem with model of barracks wich I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.