• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoldenAthena_BySak.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The original skin of the Silver Atenea/Athena: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/silveratenea_byshonnen-188811/?prev=search%3Dshonnen%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

It's the original golden armor of Athena's model, it's not so diferent, the only change it's the color (Silver to Golden)...
Update:
I change too many things, so, this is not anymore a simple re-colour; and it's not the original one anymore...

More pictures:
Sinttulo-2-6.png

Keywords:
Golden, Athena, Atenea, Shonnen, Sak.
Contents

GoldenAthena (Texture)

Reviews
15:38, 23rd Jul 2011 shiiK: You really need to work on the skin here. it's all flat, and in the wrong shade of colour. A lot of the skin is also blurry. Major overhaul, but I'm sure you'll manage.

M

15:38, 23rd Jul 2011
shiiK: You really need to work on the skin here. it's all flat, and in the wrong shade of colour. A lot of the skin is also blurry. Major overhaul, but I'm sure you'll manage.