• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gold income

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be something like this, but with a little twist, depending on the way you will be using it:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Custom script: set udg_EntangledGoldMines[bj_forLoopAIndex] = CreateGroup()
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Gold Mine
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Entangled Gold Mine using The new unit's max life and mana
              • Unit - Change ownership of (Last replaced unit) to (Player((Integer A))) and Change color
              • Unit Group - Add (Last replaced unit) to EntangledGoldMines[(Integer A)]
            • Else - Actions
  • Timed Gold
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EntangledGoldMines[(Player number of (Picked player))] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set TempForce = (Player group((Picked player)))
              • Player - Add 10 to (Picked player) Current gold
              • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +10 above (Picked unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 80.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
              • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All players)
              • Floating Text - Show (Last created floating text) for TempForce
              • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
              • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
              • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
              • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.50 seconds
              • Custom script: call DestroyForce (udg_TempForce)
Test Map:

Attachments

• Test EntangledMine.w3x
    17.8 KB · Views: 57
Level 6
I like to play with triggers but I don't have much time for that.
it would be better If I'll just put some kind of ability and all be done.
Ok it isn't chat administrators will be mad if we'll keep here flooding about some kind of things like this :D

Level 37
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions

Sorry for nitpicking but groups for indexes 0 and 1 are created at map initialization, thus you leak one unit group with that.

Level 26
I remember when you said that to me. I've immidiately tested it and looked at map script. And yeah, it's true :D

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Custom script: if udg_EntangledGoldMines[bj_forLoopAIndex] == null then
          • Custom script: endif

Status
Not open for further replies.