• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Godzilla (E)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a classic game based Godzilla when you are one of the Special Forces you must have the fear of the dreaded Top monster. Last 30 or 20 minutes to win

If you're Godzilla. Mate of all human and destroy the city

Special Forces to win. Also make a special battle is Mothra and he will help you defeat Godzilla.

Hint to Host When dies of a Special Forces remain in the game, because you will begin to monitor later Reinforcements

Modes of game-zoom

Map Protected :)

(Map fully translated to English)

New Versions www.epicwar.com & www.teamkings.forumeiros.com/

Keywords:
Godzilla, Star Wars, Future, Modern Warfare, Survival, Monster, Wars, Space, Aliens.
Contents

Godzilla (E) (Map)

Reviews
10:16, 26th Sep 2008 Septimus: Please use the update button in the future instead of delete and re-upload resources.

M

10:16, 26th Sep 2008
Septimus: Please use the update button in the future instead of delete and re-upload resources.

Level 4
Too heavy use of Custom Models/Sounds, for such a mini arcade like game. It takes longer for everyone to download it than takeing down Godzilla, which wasn't very interesting either. The Godzilla model wasn't that impressive, if it was bigger, slower, and able to stomp onto buildings or swing it's tail to push soldiers away, I do like the Fire breath which is very big.

You said, map is fully translated, but that's wrong, its only partial. I have saw some bad english sentence structures, the cinematics was also in French, and some character names and buildings was in French.

Level 11
Very crazy map, in the Net, hum!!
I live the movie, the map are very good too
5/5
Too heavy use of Custom Models/Sounds, for such a mini arcade like game. It takes longer for everyone to download it than takeing down Godzilla, which wasn't very interesting either. The Godzilla model wasn't that impressive, if it was bigger, slower, and able to stomp onto buildings or swing it's tail to push soldiers away, I do like the Fire breath which is very big.

You said, map is fully translated, but that's wrong, its only partial. I have saw some bad english sentence structures, the cinematics was also in French, and some character names and buildings was in French.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is portuguese, not Fench ¬¬