• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoblinHut

So. The goblin model is not mine.Its forgotten warlord.I created the goblin hut. Somebody told me that i create only cataclyms worgen stuff, so here is furst of goblin. Enjoy.

Model fixed

Keywords:
Cataclysm,Goblin,Horde,Shipwreck,Ship
Contents

GoblinHut (Model)

Reviews
15:47, 9th May 2010 General Frank: Quite nice in combination with our other model. Approved.

M

15:47, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

Quite nice in combination with our other model. Approved.

Level 4
A great model indeed. Very useful especially for Goblin RPG's. Although too much of these in the same area on a map can cause you to go.... "Where did they get all the ship parts and tables and stuff to make that?" Especially if their not near water Lol. Anyways, i give it a 4/5. I believe it could still use some work on some parts like possibly adding a bed, or the support beam (which seems a little strange looking to me).

Level 4
Looks like Broken Ship-parts made into a building to me, yet its succesfull due to the Goblins of Kezan "Crashing". 5/5 Cause i Like Go-go-goblins and this model is perfect-o for them.

Level 4
Awesome idea, I can see myself living in there in some map ;) You could have made the flaggy thingy at the top a little better, but other then that, great. 4/5