• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Goblin Exploration «-» Deep Artic

Status
Not open for further replies.
173145-albums1678-picture40790.png
Map Information
You are a group of Goblins in an arctic environment, your ancestors once explored the land of Ashenvale, and you are now exploring the Deep Artic.

This map is based on the original Goblin Exploration 3.56.

It has a custom build system, multiple game modes, new units, new items, new building combinations. And more.

Everything you need to know is told about in F9, all building recipes, all item recipes, everything.

Informational Image
173145-albums1678-picture40791.png

Unit Image Unit Description
173145-albums1678-picture40853.png
The Pyromaniac is the standard pyro, he loves fire, and loves to catch things on fire. He is the bulk of your force in this map, if you do not have one, you may not survive. He was also an original GES unit.
173145-albums1678-picture41042.png
The Pack Rat is a GEDA original, never before seen. He has two backpacks inside his inventory with four slots each, so that he carries more resources.
173145-albums1678-picture40861.png
The Tinker is an original GES unit, he is your typical tech head. His skill in machinery construction is unmatched. He is one of the best for building, and can build his own army. Only downside is, he can't attack.
173145-albums1678-picture40863.png
The chainsawer is another GES original, he cuts down trees in one swipe, and essential to a team of builders. He has a high attack speed, and moderate damage, so he can also defend a base if needed.
173145-albums1678-picture40868.png
The Warrior is a new unit in GEDA, much like his GES counterpart, he is skilled in hand to hand, as well as building. He can be helpful to any team.
173145-albums1678-picture40858.png
The Steam Warrior is a new class in GEDA, he is adept at destroying things with the steam powered arms he aquired when he lost his from a wolf. He has long since hated wolfs.
173145-albums1678-picture40851.png
The caravan is a mobile land transport for units. It has warm, sleep, and six inventory slots. It can hold 8 units, and can carry another caravan inside of it.
173145-albums1678-picture40852.png
The transport is a two passenger ship, used for hopping to other islands. It has two slots so that you can load a caravan inside.

Last edited:
Level 20
The caravan is a mobile land transport for units. It has warm, sleep, and six inventory slots. It can hold 8 units, and can carry another caravan inside of it.
Yo dawg.

This worked in one Tree Tag too. Everyone just go WTF when they see Caravans coming out of Caravans... For 100 times.

And... Its more user friendly to put all recipes into spellbooks that are abilities.

Level 21
I like Gnomes more, but Goblins are still great in their own way.
Looking forward to more of this Mid, and gonna download it when it releases.

Level 8
Another Goblin Exploration map! One of my favs.

Just for kicks I once made some clockwork goblins that would run around gathering resources, and drop them in the right building :D Made one that would make parts and build a shredder too.

New unit added, no model yet though, still searching. We could really use a modeler if anyone is interested. I will soon be starting some more work on the terrain, rather than units, and get a few pictures of the terrain up for those of you following the project.

Also, I will begin putting the spells in which each unit contains on here soon, that way you have an explanation of each before you get the map.

I am hoping to have a demo version out before too long.

Level 8
I've played the original GES with some friends here on the Hive. We had a great laugh exploring the wilderness and ending the evil satyrs and wolves. I'm sure when this one comes out, we'll enjoy it just as much! Keep on working guys!

P.S. I would suggest removing the Pyro. By the time you village is built, the land around it would have melted! :goblin_good_job:

Well, to give you all a little information on the work, we have decided to, rather than make one map, split it into four, and make a map pack. There will be a Desert, Lordaeron, Ruins, and Arctic.

If you have any ideas, please post them here, or send me a PM, or a VM, with the information.

As well, I will post things I need found, or help with here, or post it in the help section, and link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.