• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

game ends from aquired town hall death..help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i have a footies map that when a player leaves thats an ally, his building transfer control..... so the problem is that when he is gone and you control 2 buildings or so,, if HIS building is killed, the game thinks it is still a town hall type unit dieing and makes me loose

how can i make it so that even if i have his and my other allies base.. that i only get 'defeated' when MY original town hall base dies?

Level 9
Without getting a look at your map, I can't do much.

My first guess would be that you have a trigger that detects when any unit of type dies and ends the game for the owning player. Instead, you should only trigger the defeat if a specific unit, owned by a specific player dies.

~The_Raven

Level 3
or u could use multiple simple triggers like:
(unit)dies display defeat massage (i think thats what it is) to player 1 red

so where unit is will be playaer 1s town hall so when that town hall dies it is only displayed to player 1 red

or u could make it so when they leave the units that come out group into the middle and walk around randomly atacking enemy units. but for that you will need to slow down unit creation rate or give them timed life so the center dosent get crouded

Level 1
Your problem is that you have set it to 'all players of control' for the defeat trigger when you simply want 'player#'. If it isnt that you may have done something weird.

Maps made: TBAA v1.06
Maps to come: Halo-RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.