• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can someone please make me a forsaken town hall...

the forsaken are not scourge and dont use the nerubian arquitecture as the scourge do...so, i wanted to do like, a undead main building that is based on the human town hall, but looking trashed, old, u know? and maybe some webs, things like that...

i really need it, please!!!

:eek:

Level 7
ok you are new so i suppose you didn't know this but READ the stickies before u post. always post your project with pictures and a description of the map. people will not waste time making anything from you if you do not have a project or even serious about finishing it. no modeler likes to make something for no reason. so please post more, the more the better... your chances of getting what you want will increase significantly... but doesn't mean that they will make it for you, it just gives you a better chance.

Level 3
im am making a project...since like 1 month ago...it's getting good man...it's based in the warcraft lore...
...u play as one of the races in warcraft like, the high elves, the naga, the forsaken, trolls, etc...
since it is not ready yet, im not posting nothing yet, but im really making it...

the Troll race is ready, im working in dwarves now and im working in the income sistem...

Level 3
man, i asked for many models before for dis map, like a troll piramid, a green troll berserker and etc, but if u want me to show some images, i'll do, no problem...but all you'll see is terrain

i think it's also necesaire to remind u that this map represents the whole warcraft map, so, of course it's not well made as i would like it to be, but games like this one, Azeroth Wars, Daow etc have to have a sucky terrain

Last edited:
Level 6
i could reskin the human town hall to be undead-ish if u post a couple of screenies of ur map

Level 3
can be hard thing to make, but thing how useful it will be, many ppl are making forsaken race, it'll be really useful...

anyway, 2 images of troll cities, the echo isles and zul'aman

Attachments

• imagem.jpg
    imagem.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 342
  • imagem2.jpg
    imagem2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 269
Level 4
im am making a project...since like 1 month ago...it's getting good man...it's based in the warcraft lore...
...u play as one of the races in warcraft like, the high elves, the naga, the forsaken, trolls, etc...
since it is not ready yet, im not posting nothing yet, but im really making it...

the Troll race is ready, im working in dwarves now and im working in the income sistem...

Do you have a beta or something, I always wanted to make a map like that myself, I would love to test it

Level 3
i might post it when the project is ready, but there are other projects like mine, like Azeroth Wars, Dark Ages of Warcraft, Legacies of Warcraft, etc...

Ima see if I can get this done, it may take me a bit though.

Ok, its comming along well, but im having trouble with one part, in the final upgrade i cant find something that allows the windows to match up the tower behind it.

I think I might make this a seperate model, otherwise its going to look a little funky, but if you dont mind that, then I'll just leave it as a skin.

Last edited:
Level 3
well, it's kind hard make a decent terrain when playing a map like mine...

and what u mean by 'funky'?

Well, I won't be able to change the ground texture that is INSIDE the model; if you look insade the townhall,castle,keep youll notice that there is like grass and a walkway, unless i make it a seperate model, that will still be normal grass.

And yes, I am trying very hard to get the team color to work, but its being rather difficult, and idk why there isn't any

It also will not let me make it so the black parts are see-through, which i find very odd.

Attachments

• Forsaken Town Hall.jpg
    Forsaken Town Hall.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 267
Ok I finished it. In order for it to look right it has to be a seperate model; so it can have better fitting particle emmiters (red instead of light yellow) and team color.

If there are any problems with the model let me know AsaP and I'll fix them.

Attachments

• ForsakenTownHall.jpg
    ForsakenTownHall.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 273
  • ForsakenTownHall.zip
    199.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.